Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

My plant is strawberry cough strain in 6 week flowring and am using flora trio nuts and using potting coco soil mix in 5 gal pot using about 16 cfl lamp about 340 watt total .... all the fan leaves are wilting and some of the down leaves are getting yellow

I hate to say it but what's you ph at it almost looks like it needs more water or it's to hot, I know they get real picky and sensitive during flowering and it sucks to get this far and have a problem. I've only had 3 indoor grows so take my advice at your own risks it just looks thirsty and hot but...... Bob

Comment

It's a nice looking plant and the buds don't seem to be effected by it yet so good luck you'll figure it out. Bob

Comment

Mix up some diluted fish emulsion and give it a light mist. Yellow=low nitrogen. She looks hella pretty tho. I though about growing strawberry cough this year too. Can't wait to see how she turns out

Comment

Wind burn (from the fan) and/or light/heat stress. More info would be needed.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yes i think wind burn too i am putting 2 big fans inside a small tent maybe its the fans but i cant dont know what to do with them ... is the wind burn will hurt the yield or just the leaves ?? And i flushed yesterday and i was giving her every 2 days water but now i will give water every day ....

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              The wind will beat your plant up and stress it out could possibly hurt. If your having a heat problem I take a little bit of the leaf off your plant cut down on your fans if you take Leaf off it'll get better circulation inside it's just my thought though. Why are you watering every day? How big is your pot? Is it in soil?Coco?

And there is no big smell

Comment

Keep a fan mainly to help strengthen the plant and air circulation. That's the main reason for fans. Mine stays on low and only hits the girls as a reflection off the side. They are only 11 days old and already have 1/4" thick stalks

Comment

Am using coco soil mix in 5 pot gallon

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X