My outdoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My outdoor grow

Well this grow season has been a total disappointment. Had to put plants out 3 times because the first 2 were lost to animals /bugs.
    this third time was transplanted outside on July 20th at about 8 inches tall, they are about knee high now. Maybe if I'm lucky I can get a couple oz per plant but no where near what it could have been....alas...the hardships of guerilla growing have one LSD and two unknown fems.

Use 'Foliar Essence'. Spray it on every six days or so - totally organic - use it till your buds are developing - company says it helps to keep pests away. I have used it every chance I get - have two plants growing outside cuz they're in 7 gallon pots - only caught one little nibbler early on and going on two months growing not yet had anything else. And I've had spider mites - fungal fuckers - and even white flies. I bought the smallest available $59.00 Canadian.
    Good luck.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Canuck I'll get some of that. I'm using a cheap organic but it doesn't seem to discourage the bugs too much.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      spray with neem oil to bugs dont like it but plants do

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks OJH

Outdoor grow....I definitely have yellowing leaves on my outdoor plant, seems early. Decided to start hitting it with flowering neuts for transition. It didn't get much nitrogen though, we'll see how it does.
    Hoping it's just following its natural rhythm(g). Been a screwy summer weatherwise, as you can see the leaves on some of the maples are beginning to turn
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, it's that way here also

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      90 percent of outside girls in bloom we are very close to the swicth date some time this coming week is when we go under 14 hours of light

Just starting to show some pistils here. Hoping ma nature will start to cooperate as we come into bloom. I do see temps in the low 70's for next week, hopefully the humidity will break also and leesen any chance for mold issues others are experiencing.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m with u on that Greenstate, I’m in about the same shape with my 4 girls about ready to bloom hopeing old mo nature will dry out a bit and allow my buds to grow and ripen.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X