X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deformed new leaves at the top

Hi everyone,
    (please excuse my English)
    this is my first growing , they are 60 days old, the leaves on the top of both plants actually born deformed, thin and folding down,,the older leaves at the bottom of the plants look normal.
    checked al the symptoms of leaves problem but i could not be sure what is the exact problem i am having with them
    please help
    thanks!
    P.

Looks like heat stress or light
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

I think Cloud's right on. What is your temperature, lighting type and light distance from your plant?
      4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

[QUOTE=Sheesh;n234166]I think Cloud's right on. What is your temperature, lighting type and light distance from your plant?[/QUOTE

they are growing actually on my blacony, 6 hours of direct sun every day, a ventilator can help?

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that the only light they get? 6hours isn't enough light...what are the temps? Do you have a fan on that part of the plant? We need more info to assess the problem. Medium? Watering habits? Light? Temp and humidity? Ph in and out? Nutrients? How often you feed etc etc

[QUOTE=poritania;n234188]
        Originally posted by Sheesh View Post
        I think Cloud's right on. What is your temperature, lighting type and light distance from your plant?[/QUOTE

they are growing actually on my blacony, 6 hours of direct sun every day, a ventilator can help?

Is that the only light they get? 6hours isn't enough light...what are the temps? Do you have a fan on that part of the plant? We need more info to assess the problem. Medium? Watering habits? Light? Temp and humidity? Ph in and out? Nutrients? How often you feed etc etc

yes, this is the only time they get direct sunlight, the day is 13 hours of light in general. temp. is 30 degrees celsius(Jerusalem), no fan, i water them when the soil gets slightly dry but also a bit wet, i feed them every 10 days with bio liquid garden fertilizer that contains all basic minerals nitrogen, phosphorus,,potassiium, calcium, zinc etc,
        this is a photo of them before i lolipoped them

thanks!
        Last edited by poritania; 08-08-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X