Outside grower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside grower.

My plants are at least 3 feet tall, I have planted them in may, they are getting full sunlight in Ireland with our summer being so good. So my question is when does my plants show signs of going into flower and when can expect to see buds?

Hi outside grows are slow to bud as we loose daylight days get shorter this is what triggers the plant to bud out. Hope this helps

Comment

after october

Comment

They will flower during end of autumn and finish during winter

Comment

I live on the west coast of Canada and your plant should be finished before the end of October. We are both considered to be in the Northern Hemisphere and are weather patterns are very similar. Lots of cloud and rain in the fall and winter. Plants will flower in the later part of summer and finish in the fall.
          Good luck growing.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds about right to me.
            I live in Colorado USA, and I am beganing to see the very first signs of flowering right now.
            When day length gets down to about 14 hrs, most plants outside start to flower, depending a little on strain. Think you guy's should be a little later than me, since your further north. If you have any kind of hill or forest blocking late afternoon sun like I do, that can move them ahead a bit.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X