Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a recipe to make a small batch of canna caps

Hello All!

I found a recipe that makes a small batch of canna caps, for the times you don't want to make a large batch.

I tested 1 ml of this mixture and it works wonderfully.

The method

Remember, you can use any kind of marijuana you like in this method, and you can use as much as you like. For the sake of these instructions, the measurement will be 1.5 grams of marijuana buds, or 1 gram if you are using hash or kief. It will make 12 capsules.

For this particular recipe, 1 capsule will be enough for strong pain relief. Two capsules will give a 4- to 6-hour strong effect for the regular user. Three capsules induce an extremely strong effect and this is probably not recommended before a dinner party or before going to work. Remember, extracting the THC into coconut oil makes it very potent, but your volume of marijuana is up to you.

How to do it

Put your oil into the metal egg cup. It is suggested to use the metal egg cup because 7 grams of coconut oil and 1.5 grams of cannabis don’t take up so much space. Given the size of these pans and slow cookers, it is more sensible to use something smaller to contain the ingredients.

Put your egg cup in the slow cooker. Slow cookers typically have a low setting heat of 80-90 degrees centigrade. Allow the coconut oil to melt, then add your cannabis. Slow cookers usually have a timer and will maintain the temperature so you can set them and walk away. Leave buds in there for 2 hours, hash for 1 hour.

Recipe Source: https://weedseedshop.com/en/blog/mak...abis-capsules/
    I used a slightly different method of decarbing and infusion:
    • immersion cooker for sous vide instead of a slow cooker
    • 1 gram of kief to 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
    • decarb 1 gram of kief @ 200F for 1hr 45 mins in a jar, ensure entire contents remains under water
    • mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil into decarbed 1 gram of kief in jar
    • infuse mixture in jar @ 185F for 4 hours
    • let cool and pour liquid into shot glass
    • put jar in fridge to solidify remains, scrap off remaining coconut oil; add to shot glass
    • slightly heat shot glass to turn everything into an oil
    • use dropper or something similar to cap in 00 size capsules or take 1 milliliter doses
    Last edited by NV099; 08-07-2018, 08:22 PM.

Thanks for the recipe. I will try this small recipe in 3+ months when I harvest. I have a friend for whom tincture doesn't work, so I'd like to try and make him some stronger medicine.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X