Autoflower trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflower trouble?

New grower here first one! Need a lil help growing in 5 gallon soil pot. at 11 weeks now northern lights auto flower, set up in side growtent with mars hydro led light feeding1/4 bloom nutes every watering..

Every outher watering with bloom nutes in soil. Lol

Comment

• Gfire77
      Gfire77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh Aaight so this is nute burn?

I would think but the trichomes and hairs haven’t started turning amber yet. I think it was stunted at first because of giving bloom bytes too early and is taking a little longer to catch up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

Gfire77 first thing is your leaves are so yellow because i think your light is too close to the plant. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-light-burn . I have had it happen a couple of times myself. You didn't mention what type of light cycle you are running either.. if you haven't already start an 18 on 6 off cycle or you could even do a 12\12 and be safe with an auto. As Potted stated every other watering with bloom nutes, however I would back off the nutes and just go straight water for at least the next week to be on the safe side. Strip some of the lower stuff, not a lot...just some, it will help your buds in the long run, and help the plant. Good luck, and keep us updated.
      Last edited by Pyro1711; 08-05-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X