Help! wilting and curling during flowring and pruple stems strawberry cough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! wilting and curling during flowring and pruple stems strawberry cough

I am in week 4 flowering growing strawberry cough in 5 pot gallon with coco and soil perlite mix using cfl light using flora trio nut and callmag from the same company my humidy about averge 38 to 55 and tempreture is averge about 25c to 29 c

the problem is most of the leaves are curling and wilting without burn is that from underwater ? Or overwater ? Or nitrogen toxicty ? By the way i am runnig on drian to waste scuadle that in this site .......and the other question is why till now week 4 of flowering and the buds forming now no strong smell at all? Or instill need time to get thw strawberry smell ? And you can see in some pictures there is purple stems on the fan leaves i dont now this is from strain or what ? Thanks a lot this site and the peaople here are always helping thanks again

Anyone help

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      You pretty much just narrowed it down. I'm not sure if it's toxicity though. Purple stems could just be genetics. Not sure why they don't smell though. Have you touched the flowers and smelled your hand? You might want to try cooling it down to 27c could be burning terpenes off.

Where did you get the seeds..Dutch passion?

Comment

• Alien3000
      Alien3000 commented
      Editing a comment
      A friend give it to me dont know from where he get it sorry lol

For me ..when I was growing the SC I had to get the temps down to 17c with a small fan on all the time in week 6 of flower to induce the smell otherwise I would get a faint sent when I was checking on them note: that temp was only when the lights went off .

Comment

And the chef is correct the red/pink stems is genetics and I do think you have n toxic plant.heres one of the deformed seeds that I grew from seedling.i let the plant cannibalize it's self rite to the end and flushed twice inbetween before I harvested.
      Last edited by Greengringo; 08-05-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot but should i cut the nitrogen off and flush or flush only and complete 1 am doing am follow flora trio drain to waste secaduel that on this site

Comment

If just just the leaf is curling that could indicate over watering if the leaf and stem sag down then that would be under watering..here read this link it will help you https://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen-toxicity-cannabis

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X