Going to buy 4x4 tent advice???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to buy 4x4 tent advice???

Im going to buy a grow tent and went down to my local hydroponic store. They have a package for $1000. Its a 4x4 tent with a exhaust fan carbon filter with a 315 CMH a cheap clip fan and a box of beginner nutrients. Im willing to order online and I'm interested in hearing any good deals out there. Im on vancouver island in Nanaimo. Any good reliable sites you can recommend. Thanks.

Hey fellow British Columbian - inexpensive lighting can be found on Amazon.ca. Seeds can be bought in Canada - True North has a great selection. Crop King Seeds has awesome genetics. Try autoflowers first.
    Good luck growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Personally, if you don't mind buying online, id hit up Amazon... id be willing to bet my current harvest that youd be able to assemble the same if not better equipment for the same or LESS money than that! Just my opinion! Good Luck!

Comment

growlights.ca 4X4 tent complete system $519 CAD

Comment

• SovietStoner
          SovietStoner commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds about right. I was thinking $500 to $600 for the whole setup.
          LA Garden has a 4x4 tent for $80

I agree with the above posters. You can really get a lot cheaper on Amazon. Also, don't buy into the hype of expensive grow tents, such as Gorilla and blow the majority of your budget. A decent grow tent can do just the same job. I've seen some nice ones on Amazon for as low as $100 US. With the money saved, you can buy other equipment you may need. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with the grow.
        Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I’m on the lower mainland. Sent most of my stuff to my PO box in the states but did lots of review and found amazon west best prices in Canada.

315w cmh is a great light. Have one from amazon Canada.

Seedsman.com has delivered 3 packages no problem.

How mang plants are you going to grow?

Comment

thanks guys. I was going to grow as many as I could squeeze in there. I was contemplating buying the water farm 8pack from general hydro...any thoughts on that?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X