Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice

Can anyone tell me what is causing this?

I'm not sure, but it looks like a little nutrient burn, which shows on the tips of leaves; are you using heavy nutrients?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

howdy lonnielmb, What are the growing conditions (media, nutrients, pH, etc.) for the plant. I see some lighter yellowish areas in between the veins in the leaf, it could be a mineral deficiency, or some small critter. Have You looked on the underside of the leaf to see if there are any bugs? If I had to guess, I would say the it is the result of a deficiency (calcium or magnesium) possibly due to feeding or a pH imbalance.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I see a little of both, some tip burn and possible calcium or ph issue. Post the info DW2 asked for and a photo of the whole plant(s) and we should get this narrowed down.
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X