Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nirvana Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD Scrog

Hey all,

I don't have time for a full journal this grow but I wanted to throw some photos up during flower. Big thanks to Campesino for his coco grow guide. This is my second coco grow and the plants are nice and healthy with no deficiencies. The Critical CBD is a new strain and I haven't found any growing info or reviews online yet. Around week 3 from seed, she showed signs of nitrogen toxicity and had to back off the nutrients. In early flower, all three plants are fine on the same nutrient mix.

We flipped to 12/12 a week ago with the net about 3/4 full. Trying to fill more of the screen during the stretch, you should be able to see some of the training on the second pic below.

Happy Growing and thanks for looking!

Strains (all Nirvana Photoperiods)
    Blackjack
    Super Skunk
    Critical CBD

Setup
    4x4 with California Light Works SS440 LED
    5 Gal Smart Pots
    70/30 Coco to perlite, rinsed and buffered
    GH Floratrio, Hydroguard, Cal-Mag, Liquid Kool Bloom
    DIY scrog on wheels

Dates
    6/4 - seeds in Rapid Rooters
    7/22 - 12/12 starts

4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Very nice, going to scrog good.
    Grow Space: Small Cabinet 20"w X 4'h
    Medium: Hydro Bubbleponics
    Nutes: GH Trio Flora
    Light: LED 300 Watt MARS Hydro
    Current Grow: Inside; Critical Purple, Tangerine Dream/Outside: White Widow,MOB

Comment

• Sheesh
      Sheesh commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Cab, they are filling the net well in the first week and a half since 12/12.

Flower Week 2

Blackjack and Critical CBD continue to stretch 18 days after the flip. Super Skunk is still not expanding a lot but plenty of flower sites. Hopefully this is the last heavy defoliation and training.

First pink photo is tough to see but you can see the growth above the screen. Second two are after pruning and scrogging.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

Comment

Flower Week 3

I think the stretch is about over, 3 weeks since flipping to 12/12. The Blackjack stretched a lot the first two weeks, the Super Skunk did most growing the last 2 weeks and the Critical CBD stretched the whole time. We timed the flip well enough that we filled most of the screen without getting too crowded. The Critical CBD is growing under the edge of the screen and up, this plants loves to grow and it has thin Sativa looking leaves. Going to be interesting since we've never tried 1:1 thc to cbd meds.

Comment

Flower Week 4

I said this last week but I really thin the stretch is over now! Super Skunk started stretching about 18 days after the flip to 12/12. She grew as much as 6" above the net after I thought I had a nice even canopy. I think my light is strong enough to handle the uneven canopy. Tallest buds are 16" fro the light and shortest are 22". All within the recommended flower distance of 16-24". Feeding GH Floratrio, hydroguard, cal-mag and Liquid Kool Bloom. Will drop the LKB and switch to MOAB in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Just an update in week 5 / 6. The Super Skunk started a little late and she'll probably go longer than Blackjack or Critical CBD. Still using GH Floratrio, Cal-mag and Hydroguard. Stopped using Liquid Kool Bloom and started MOAB this week. They are looking nice and frosty.

Comment

Very nice looking plants. I think you will like the critical CBD. It's similar to my Nebula CBD which I love.

Comment

• Sheesh
              Sheesh commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! Good to hear some feedback. I haven't seen much online about the strain. It's a relatively new Nirvana strain that only lists the thc:cbd ration at 1:1. They do not list thc or cbd %. Does the Nebula CBD give some medicinal benefits without being baked? That is the goal with our critical CBD.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I use it for pain and PTSD. It helps alot. I can use it anytime without having to worry about being so messed up that people will notice. It is one of my favorite strains, and for sure the one I use the most of.

• Sheesh
              Sheesh commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, thanks for the feedback

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X