Hermie problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermie problem

Please help please i forgot to close the light for 2 hours am at week 3 of flowring so from the pictue i have is it turn to hermie or veg stage ?? Please help

Comment

What should i do please

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      These can be a lot more difficult to control than actual pollen sacs, since they start pollinating everything in the area as soon as they appear. A few bananas won’t do much damage, but if you have a big banana problem it may be best to harvest the plants immediately and cut your losses. It can pollinate other plants too. You can try picking them off and continuing...but you probably will have seedy buds.

Thans so much anyone again have any ideas please help guys

Comment

Okay i had bananas my first grow off one plant. This is how i dealt with it i would check twice daily thoroughly and pluck the ones i could find off as i know as soon as you find them they have released pollen but still getting rid of them is a start. I also sprayed with normal water once a day to keep pollen in the air down. I also moved my inside filter closer to that plant and moved the fan pointing it at away.

I had this happen in my 6th week of flower i believe. It was the genetics of the plant it was a bad cross, the one plant that did get seeds i think i found about 20 total out of 5 oz of bud. The seeds were also fem because of two females breeding and the plant they crossed with was FIREOG. I just grew that strain this round and Holy shit best bud i have smoked in so long and also it has beautiful buds i mean so tight nodes and Full and Dense i cannot wait to flower it this round since the plant this time is from clones and not from seed. Its about 4 times the size of last time going into flower.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X