Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need help

Please help i am growing strawberry cough strain am at day 23 of flowering ... am using 5 gal pot in coco soil mix with cfl light about 340 watt and in grow tent ... the problem is most of the lower leaves and some leaves inside the plant are turring yellow and most of the leaves are willting ... is this a nitrogen defenciy or overwatering or low light ?? I am using flora trio nitruions Please help me . I posted some picture maybe its help to detecet the problem thanks a lot

Hey Alien3000 - those leaves are going yellow cuz they aren't getting as much light as before. As well - your airflow in the middle is not adequate. Another reason for the yellowing.

Easy solution - clean your scissors and get busy cutting leaves off. Specifically - the ones on the bottom but mostly clean up the middle. Cut some leaves off that are growing towards the middle as well as some that are blocking a bud site from above. Just look down from the top to get your ideas.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yes cfl do not penetrate much so the plant redirects those nutrients to the top of the plant

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X