Sick plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick plant

My plant doesn’t look like any pictures on line. Can anyone tell me whT I did wrong . I have 4other seedlings started and I want to correct my mistakes. I am only growing for personal use.

Looks like a male plant. Looks like it's been dropping pollen too. Nothing wrong with it but you ain't going to get flowers just pollen and seeds. Chop it down clean the area real good...soak everything with water where it's been outside. And try the other seeds...good luck with them.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Chefbjy says it best and he's right.

I don't think it's sick. It's just a male plant. Won't produce bud.

Comment

Hey namaryvar welcome to this forum. Ask questions about your future grow - the one with girls.

I must say that's the biggest male plant I've seen anyone grow on this forum. Unless you are into the pollinating aspect of the business.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• namaryvar
        namaryvar commented
        Editing a comment
        Living in Florida give lots of sun. Do I need to throw away the soil. . Also should I cut the make plant and dry it or discard

• namaryvar
        namaryvar commented
        Editing a comment
        Is there any value the pollen! It smells and tastes like weed. .just. Urios if I could make a canna oil from the plant?

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        I would discard all of it. Unless you're going to breed like Canuck says toss it.

Thanks so much

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X