Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time with cooking

Hello growers!

So cause of extremely high heats in my country, one of my strains went too far into the foxtail and finnaly I harvested about 100-150 grams of dried C grade buds. You have to smoke a lot to get high. So I decided to cook something with it.

However I got 0 expreriance in this case. From where to start. In What condition should plant be before cooking and what is best way for beginners to start.

Thanks in advance!

You will enjoy this article"

This cannabutter recipe efficiently captures THC and other cannabinoids from your cannabis while reducing the taste/smell as much as possible. Can be used as a straight substitution for anything that uses butter!
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Just let it dry and cure if you can before trying any recipe

Comment

• Zaxar
        Zaxar commented
        Editing a comment
        From tomorrow they will be ready for curing and Until I finally decide what to do with them They will continue curing process.

1. Begin by preheating your oven to 240 degrees F. Anything above that temperature may destroy the terpenes and create a burnt flavor, and anything below 225 degrees F may not convert all of the THCA into THC (plus, it will take a long time).
      2. Line your baking tray with parchment paper. Use your hands to break up the buds (not too fine, but don’t leave any too big) and sprinkle them across the tray. Disperse them evenly.
      3. Bake the cannabis buds for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
      4. When it’s time to take the herb out of the oven, let it cool. You will notice the color has changed slightly to a darker green, more brown color (see below). Your kitchen should smell nutty and, yes, a bit like marijuana.
      5. After this is done put it in a double boiler or a crockpot with some form of fat for it to bond to, on low/warm for 3-8 hours don't let it get above 225 degrees.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X