My girls getting crowded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girls getting crowded

Moth and a half old they are all autos the green crack is a easy plant to grow using gh trio and flora bloom and hydroguard one tspoon of nitro two tspoons of flower two tspoons of flora micro and one tspoon of flora bloom one tspoon of hydroguard all per gallon water in a dwc lst training trimming fan leaves when they are blocking bud sights i do a heavy defoliation before flowering two weeks after sign of flowering heavy defo then trim fan leaves as needed 3and a half by three grow space 1vipaspectra par 450 and vp par 600 tw cheap 600w and 1000w leds thanks for sharing youre knowledge gwe i love my babys

I have no advice, but in the old days while winter camping around Ontonagon and came across a brush pile the size of yours we'd throw a sleeping bag over it for a nice warm bed to sleep on. Anyways it was just a thought, at least it got your post a bump and you didn't have to stuff duck hairs in your pillow either.
    Sour60 autos.
    3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
    26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
    2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Comment

Sorry was gonna comment. But they look like they need water. Or was that at lights out when the leaves droop? But nice bit you have going there.

Comment

Oh and you have 2 different looking strains to me. The ones in the front look more indica dominant while the ones in the back look like sativa.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X