Leaves canoeing downwards. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves canoeing downwards. Please help

I dont know what is wrong with them. The one plant that isn't canoeing is a seed I got from a plant which confuses me more. I'm not giving it too much nitrogen. The soil doesn't have nutrients. I water the plant when the top of the soil(.5 - 1 inch) is dry. I haven't started fertilizing them yet. That is probably the problem. I read that I should do it when i have 2 pairs of true leaves. I'm a bit past that. So Im just writing here in case I'm wrong. I have feed ready for them. As soon as they need to be watered I'll feed one just to make sure I'm not messing something up. I don't want them all to die at once. I'm a beginner grower so excuse my mistakes 😛

Comment

Hi Matt6xa Do you have drainage holes in the bottom of those cups?
      I would wait longer in-between waterings.
      You most likely have roots and they look almost ready for transplant. I would step up into 1 gallon size, then 3, then 5.
      Dont use the .5 to 1 inch rule. Go by weight. Feel the difference between a fully watered cup and one that has no water. Feel the difference. Let them nearly dry out before waterings. Too much water can push them into lock-out and then the nutrients your giving them will just sit in the soil and will start cooking them. Ensure your PPM/EC readings are on point and followed.
      Indoor 3 x 3 x 6 Tent, fan & Carbon Filter
      Grow Light: KindLED X40
      Medium: Organic soil in 3 gallon pots
      Humbodlts Secret A,B + Golden Tree, Mammoth P
      Strains: Purple Punch, Cosmic Glue, Girl Time

Comment

Time to transplant. Get some good cannabis friendly soil you don't have to feed a lot and put them in bigger pots. And don't over water 😉.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

They have drainage holes. I knew I should transplant soon, Ill get on that. Im too much of a beginner to know when they need to be watered by weight. I'll pay attention to it though and try to learn. Not too sure what the PPM/EC readings are but I've heard about them. Thanks for the help 😛

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X