Someone help ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Someone help ASAP

Can someone help me figure out what is going on I’m thinking ph problem with nute lock out this plant is spose to be going into first week of flowering

Too much nutrients, not the right PH and not enough light.

Comment

Looks like she could have had some bug problems too.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

She had bugs like a week ago had to use safers tomato and vegetable insecticide on them could it of caused the leafs to go like that? It’s been growing fine under the light I’ve been using

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that insecticide is probably the reason, are you watering to runoff?
          What is your runoff ph ?

I’ve never changed the light so I don’t understand how it would work aweek ago but not now

Comment

• PRIMO
          PRIMO commented
          Editing a comment
          Bro, a single cfl bulb in a goose neck lamp will work for a couple of weeks over a solo cup, but not so much next week. What kind of light are you using?

Looks like u won the trifecta stoner,hope u dident pay a lot for the seeds. Lol

Comment

It was a clone

Comment

Lemon kush clone to be exact

Comment

If you think that you have the correct light. It might be too far from the plant. That is why it is so important that you at least LST your plant when growing indoors.

Comment

Safers brand tomato and vegetable insecticide ready to use is what I used in her

Comment

Ph is defenetly a problem it’s ph of 7.5-8

Comment

Thank you man I got some ph down now and nothing will go wrong with over watering like that? I’m using a 5 gal so 15 gallons just seems like a heck of a lot of water

Comment

She'll be a bit droopy for a while right afterwards (until the new water gets taken up) but should bounce back nicely.
                      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Okay thank you guys for the help

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X