No announcement yet.

HEY Nebula,Sirius, Forum Family!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people really know how to celebrate a good harvest here's to Tika and the empty pots cheers lol

Comment

Excellent grow, very inspiring. Salute! May the next one be even better (if Possible).

Comment

Tika_ thats what got my attention_ all the green wires_ look just like my pots when their done! I've been using LST on the autos_ and once FIM-ed one by mistake but it came out really nice. It stayed on schedule far as I could tell. Think I'm gonna try that again once I get a little growth above the third node_ thats when I mistakenly did it the first time. FIM is a good acronym for that! I think I need to get more aggressive with my LST though. Am going to try a mainline this next time too. Sounds like we're on the same grow calendar_ starting again with the new year! Cheers to your success!
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. Think so. Considering mainlining too next grow...Greenie too.
          I am also considering new neutrinos...
          LEDs known for smaller but danger bud..it will be 3 changes...still chewin on it. Basically I top and LST by intuition only so following GWE/ Nebulas will be a firm base.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X