10 days dimensions ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 days dimensions ok?

Hi everybody, i'm new in this world, i have 3 little AUTO plants . Germinated 07/14 , 2 of them after 7 days , are like in the first photo (jar is 5 gallons -20 liter). Today i have no photo but she growed with other 4 leaves . Is it back? ( first photo)

My second question is for my third little plant like other 2 , same age (10days old) but she pulled out just first node and just 2 leaves that are very long and large , bigger than the sisters two... i can't see other small leaves coming out. Shoult i throw it away? (Second and third photo). Thank you so much.
    Last edited by Roob; 07-23-2018, 06:11 PM.

They look fine,. 5 gallon pots are kinda big to start them in as Guest mentioned. I usually start autos in rapid rooters, then drop the rooter into a 6 inch pot when you can just start to see the roots poking out the sides of the rooter cube. Then when the leaves get to the outside edges of the 6 inch pot, then I put them into their final pot. You really run the risk of under/over watering them as a seedling in such large pots. I would not throw a plant out! They all grow different, you might be surprised....the runt, might turn out to be your best plant.

Comment

• MrGreenGenes
      MrGreenGenes commented
      Editing a comment
      perfectly stated

Ok thank you, next time i'll start grow with small jar. For the second question i'll wait...hoping to be sorprised. Thanks again.

sorry for my bad language.

Comment

Roob as for the smell....they really shouldn't be smelling much at all where they currently are in their growth... You'll get the smell when they flower. To give you better help....where are they growing? In a tent? Open room? Closet? Other??

Comment

Hi Roob, they look just fine and it's common for seedlings to have all kinds of differences when they are young. I did not see any perlite in your medium though. It's a good idea to add 20-40% perlite for drainage.
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Hi all, thanks for all great suggests. The plants are in my opened garden. The soil is a Canna bioterra plus.... reading that with this, no need to add perlite. Is it a not correct info? Next time i'll try to correct all the errors. I have other 2 auto seeds too....1 gorilla and 1 northern light, but i think that it's too late to grow them now with just another month and half of summer.
          Last edited by Roob; 07-25-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Hi again. 11 days old plants. In The first photo theres the 'normal' one , the second photo, the plant with 2 leaves only but i see something coming out in the middle of plant.

Comment

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              2nd pic looks like it was topped. Idk maybe someone else knows but it may have been a self topped plant...it happens. I've seen it mostly with autos lately. Will be intresting to see how it does. 1st pic looks fine to me.

• MrGreenGenes
              MrGreenGenes commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you top the second plant? Usually after 3 nodes develop before topping. Or as Chefbjy stated "self topped".

Ok... think should be sensed to put now other 2 seeds in the bio soil? Outdoor only.

"top it self" mean that the production will be very bad....? Thanks
            Last edited by Roob; 07-25-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Check out #4 https://www.growweedeasy.com/weird-o...-topped-itself

Just give her time 😉. Idk where you are but light hours are diminishing outdoors where I am. There might be some fast strains you could find idk. I wouldn't do outdoor only right now where I live though.

Hi roob welcome to gwe.they look just fine..I had a strawberry cough that did the same thing she grew up great . Figured out it was just the seed ..I know some times we as growers have a tendency of being a little over protective and worry ... DON'T worry the guys and gals above are great and the mean what they say and if they don't know theirs some one that does so enjoy your stay.
            ​​​​​

Comment

Really thanks Greengringo .... hoping that plant will be fine to me too. Thanks again... i'll upgrade the topic each Week.

Comment

Chefbjy thank you too... i have 1 other month maybe 2 months with high temp (29-30 °c) August with 14 hours of light about 8 -9 of direct sun light with a temp around 25-32 °C. September with 12-13 hours of light and the same 8-9 hours of direct light and temp of 22-28°C. October temp around 15-20°C and 11 hours of light with same 8-9 hours of direct sun light.

Theres a sense to put in grow now my 2 AUTO seeds? Northen Light and Gorilla t/h/c 14% the first and 20% the gorilla.

Comment

Upgrading. 1 of the not used seds , put in the refrigerator in a black box 4°C (gorilla) . The second seed was put on the ground today (northen light).

Comment

• MrGreenGenes
                    MrGreenGenes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Make sure your temp does not get to high and your air flow is monitored closely. Various environments require different handling.

Roob you mentioned something about wanting to drop you last 2 seeds... Roob, my opinion for what it's worth save those seeds since you are doing an outdoor grow, see how the 2 you are growing now do and make a plan for your next grow season. Myself and probably everyone else here would hate for you to sink 2 more seeds and possibly lose the plants and the enjoyment of seeing them finish before you get hit with bad weather! Just my .02 cents worth

Comment

Roob..pyro has a very strong point.

Comment

Thanks, i can try.... the northen with a 30% ruderalis should not be a problem, the gorilla with just a 10% i think that will die... but a sacrifice for the next season it s not so bad.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X