Chat Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat Room

NebulaHaze What would you think about having a forum chat room? I think that would be a great way for the family to come together.

Hmmm, I'd never thought about that before, but that seems like an interesting idea! I'm going to look into what it would take!

Comment

I also wanna make a recommendation. I think we Should have one sección for grow journals and another one for questions and greetings?? Its hard to find a journal among so many diferent topics. Some journals are abandoned and others are scattered all around with diferent titles. Shouldn't we have an "active journal" "completed journal" and "abandoned journal" sections??
      the people that hangs around all day may have no problem following what happens. But for new users it may be not just confusing. But seems like a private club for the regulars. Just a thought. Would be nice to have the topics organized... what does everybody think?

Comment

That sounds great 9fingers. But keep in mind that there is only Nebula and Sirius. I'm sure they also have a private live.

Comment

I am for free seeds for all members here.

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            me too.....

Hit the subscribe button and none Will be lost...

How is a chat room different than this...I am not familiar

I think all threads should show how many subscribers...

I think forum names should be limited....there is now another green on here...that may get confusing to some

I love it here....thanks Nebula and Sirius.....

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            I like everything all together....no different sections...I wanna see it all....not constantly going from section to section
            Last edited by Green75; 12-04-2016, 10:58 AM.

There is only 1 dontknownuttin here I CHECKED

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love that you are here...your humour is top bud for sure!!

I thought this was a inhanced chat room with a common thread of good info for growers i like it no mater what it is happy farming peace

Comment

I agree with 9fingerleafs. Have something like a large (administrator) tree. Each person could be their own branch, posting their journals and pics. Instead of going back page after page trying to find someones journal, just click on their branch.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I appreciate what nebula and sirious are doin for all of us. I meant like the tutorial section. Maybe we could use another cupple of categorys for quick access to completed journals and ongoing ones. Just for the acces. Instead of having to look for them among the regular always changing posts.

Comment

I would gladly nominate myself as a moderator for a separate topic section if it means we can expand

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X