Healthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy?

My plant suffered from some light burn a week ago. Took these pics today. Does it look healthy? One pic is with the flash and one without. I'm always looking for 2nd opinions.

Pmoe90 ,She looks fine to me,nice.
    Next time you grow one Christmas tree style, or natural, like they grow in the wild, you might want to remove some of those lower branches, some call it lollypoping, that don't get much light anyway, to promote making the top buds larger.
    ​​​​​​​But she is pretty to me, I like looking at MJ plants that grow naturally. Nice job.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Right on! Appreciate the tip. It's only in week 2 of flower so I'm hoping the buds get a lot thicker in the coming weeks.

I've also got an outside grow going will try lollypoping it. How low do you suggest I go? It's actually bigger than the pic makes it look. I'm 4'11 it's at least 4'5. I haven't done anything to it just planted and let it go.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Porcha, I agree with you, that's a big nice plant, looks like now would be as good a time as any, alot of people take the bottom third off, but if she were mine I would do it slowly, like take a couple of the lower branches off. Every 3-4days or so.
        Nebula has got a good article on lollypopping, even with a bunch of nice pictures, to help you with it. Check her articles out. And have a nice weekend.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 is exactly right. If you take off too much too fast it'll put her into stress shock.

I want one of those for a Christmas tree. Maybe get me a really nice tall one so Santa stays Extra long. Lol

Comment

Need some milk and brownies and hope the big guy don't get stuck going back up the chimney from said brownies cause he's gonna be high as hell.Really nice ànd natural plant, nice job Porcha.

Comment

She looks fine to me since you`re on top of it. Those leaves will probably crisp or just stay yellowish and this early into flowering could still be replaced by other leaf growth so you`ve done really well to get onto this quickly. I`d be mellow on the feed for a few days as she`s under a bit of recovery stress but not too long. Hope this helps

Comment

Woke up to my plants fan leaves being yellow. Not sure what's causing it. Is it normal? It's only the fan leaves. Should I take them off?

Comment

Here's a better pic.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                oldjarhead100 alltatup D.A.A.S.69 Fancy jumping in here with some advice guys. Bit of a loss as to what this could be. Post started off saying light burn but I`m wondering if there`s heat stress here as well as yellow throughout lass. Couldn`t see burning on tips of leaves so don`t think it`s nutes overload. Could be a nute deficiency and you would err to nitrogen but it`s third way into flower by the looks of it. Roots? When I had that it was either heat/light, nute burn or hot/ cold-day/night-temp fluxuations (Had a lot of growing mistakes in my time Pmoe90 which is why I`ve invited these very knowledgable as well as lovely folk to have a butchers.). It`s a hard one for me this one

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I have no idea, sorry... I'm a hydro grower...

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                oldjarhead100 is the man and way educated. Personally I'd think nitrogen. I love my fish emulsion. I grow all soil too, but new to indoor. I've been treating my indoor the same tho. Blazed227 you wanna jump in too?

Appreciate it PaganRich. Not sure what happened. The ph is 6.4 no lower than 6.35. Temps don't get any higher than 87 no lower than 76 at night. I don't see burns on the tips. Just yellow fan leaves. The plant is 6 weeks and 3 days old. It's an auto.

It's just crazy because two days ago it was great. Woke up to this smh.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Pmoe90, how often do you water your plants,? and what kind an how much nutrients are you using.?

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                D.A.A.S.69 Thanks D...stay mellow mate

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich, you are welcome, And have a mellow-yellow evening Mate., Cheers !!!

I water every two days. I'm using general hydroponics trio. I give 1tsp of each per gallon and 1/2 tspn of cal mag.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                That might be the problem, let your soil dry out completely before you water or feed again, your roots are staying wet, that's not good in soil.
                Are you watering to runoff every time ? Next time you get runoff ,check the ph, of the runoff.

D.A.A.S.69. I did that this morning it was 6.43. I'll let it dry out before I water next. Should I take the leaves off? Sense they don't look healthy shouldn't they be removed?

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Don`t take the leaves off. The girl is under a bit of stress. Removing leaves really is for healthy stages of growth only if poss. The yellow leaves still allows the plant to use what`s left in them and they won`t do any harm in the short term. Daas seems to be well sorted on this issue so I`m outta here but good luck with the rest of this grow mate

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Pmoe90, you don't water your plants on a certain schedule, you only water when the soil is almost bone dry, MJ likes to go from dry to wet'damp, sometimes that takes 2days ,sometimes it takes4-5days, before you water-feed again.
                Don't water again until your pot is lite weight, and even some wilting is showing, then pick up your pot. And feel how lite weight your pot is. Then pick up your pot again after you water to 20percent runoff. And feel now how heavy the pot is, Now don't water'feed again until your pot is lite weight again.
                I think that's where your yellowing is coming from ,to much water. And maybe not enough nutrients, some autoflowers are big feeders, your plant might be feeding off of your leaves, that's why they are likely yellow too.
                Like PaganRich said. I wouldn't remove your yellow leaves either right now, wait until she is growing good again, before you remove any leaves, and I would just tuck them behind ,anyway ,if you can.
                Just let your soil dry out real good, and up your p an k some. Good Luck Porcha.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                D.A.A.S.69 Sound D

Here's an updated pic of my plant and a couple of buds. Again thanks for all the help almost to harvest.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Pmoe90 When you say almost, what time range are you thinking roughly out of interest, mate

Look at those pretty trichromes. Did it snow in your house?😂

Comment

Lmao they are frosty. Pretty proud of this plant even though it gave me problems at times. PaganRich. Hopefully no more than two weeks. The top cola still has a lot of white hairs. All the other buds look pretty mature just waiting on the main one now

Comment

Cant forget my outdoor grow. I'm honestly just letting this plant do it's own thing.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X