Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help

What is causing this? Also these are around 3week old autoflowers, does their growth seem stunted or are they on track?
    I was was thinking that I put them in the 3 gal pots too soon and maybe the FFOF was too much for them, KindSoil recommends using roots organic with it, I should have went with that instead of the FFOF.
    3rd Grow
    Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
    Tent- 4x4x6.5
    Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
    Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
    Pots- 3gal fabric
    Nutrients- None

What's ur ph and water schedule 3 weeks is a good time to add nutrients if u haven't also.and make sure ur not w watering to much

Comment

https://www.growweedeasy.com/calcium...iency-cannabis. Hard to tell from the photos because of lighting, but check this link out and see what you think. 21 days old...they do appear small, also your soil looks pretty dry. This is my White widow auto at 25 days...the one the wife topped at 18 inches!

Comment

• Pyro1711
        Pyro1711 commented
        Editing a comment
        They will be ok in the FFOF I did that too and my auto grew, just slow. I use Fox farms Happy Frog now...

Kpenn ,I've used FFOF over KindSoil a good many grows, and they all turned out fine, once they started growing, your are just a little slow, that's all. They will start growing soon.
      Just water real slow, and when the bottom of your pots are damp ,that's all they need, just make sure the roots stay damp, without watering to runoff, you can always put a saucer under your pot ,so if you do water to runoff your water will get wicked back up.
      But it's best not to water to runoff using KindSoil, as you probably already know.
      GoodLuck with them, they will start growing good soon.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed the veg process takes a little longer with super soil/kind soil but you should be on track in a couple weeks šŸ˜‰.

Okay! That makes me feel a litttle better yā€™all. They are starting to look better, I still seem to have dying fan leaves but itā€™s happening at a much slower rate than the growth so Iā€™m just hopping they kind of ā€œgrow out of itā€.

I did water alter them with a little grow nutes for the ones that havenā€™t began to flower and some bloom for the few that have. That actually seemed to help but I was worried about adding nutes bc of the KindSoil. Although it was General Organics nutes so that must of been better than non organic.

But thank you guys for the help, I will post an updated picture tonight
      3rd Grow
      Tent- 4x4x6.5
      Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
      Pots- 3gal fabric
      Nutrients- None

Comment

3rd Grow
        Tent- 4x4x6.5
        Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
        Pots- 3gal fabric
        Nutrients- None

Comment

3rd Grow
          Tent- 4x4x6.5
          Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
          Pots- 3gal fabric
          Nutrients- None

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X