New grow set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grow set up

Hello im firing back up finally gonna do mk ultra .choclate glue .gdp.mendo purp.mtf.and cookies kush

Ive decided to go with coco and perlite with hydroton mix doing very low nutes watering once daily so far got 2 babies I'll get pics tomorrow. i have a mk ultra black ops baby and a purp baby . waiting for more to germinate.

Comment

I got 2 4x4 tents and a 3x3

Comment

Here are the first two youngins so far the bigger one it's mk ultra black ops and the little one is either gdp or grape ape i mixed the two up lol im stoned don't judge me

Comment

Not judging..too funny.. looking forward to see those youngins grow.nice set up.

Comment

• Jr83
            Jr83 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you i spent 2 years putting it together.all i need is a carbon filter but i have a few months before it'll get bad enough to need it .

Did you end up getting a dehumidifier..I thought I would be able to go with out it ....wrong..total wrong something that small would impact my goals during flower.. humidity is much more easier to manage?? When you know how to keep posting weekly progression I'll check in time to time can't wait to see how they grow.

Comment

I don't need one where my tents are i actually heat the water in my veg tent to raise the humidity.my flower tent with ventilation won't need a dehumidifier

Comment

I'll have to add pics the big one grew 2 in in 4 days lol coco rocks

Comment

Just had a feminized cookies kush girl break its shell today the mk is doing great they gdp as well will take more pics today

Comment

looks like you're off to a great start.
                  Keep those pictures coming.
                  We like eye candy.
                  My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
                  My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
                  My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
                  My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

I will of course update pics at least once a week.

Comment

couple update pics the mk grew like a mofo in just 2 days pretty crazy.the gdp is doing good the cookies kush is working on it's first set of true leafs.so far so good.i do believe i was meant to grow in coco haven't hag any issues at all.i love it.thank u campensino i where my inspiration for switching to coco.

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X