Oh CRAP!!! You did what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh CRAP!!! You did what?

I got home from work today and wife is smiling telling me she helped with the plants... She TOPPED the 18 inch tall white widow autoflower plant! How screwed am I?... And NO I didn't yell at her or anything, just bit my tongue

Good on you for holding in the steam that was ready to blow out your ears. It will grow. Concentrate on those side branches that were below the top at one time. Now they should grow vertically faster than the middle cola. Middle will catch up - if your wife did good you'll just have more branches to contend with.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Ok, I wasn't sure since she (the plant) is so far along.. 21 days... Especially being an auto.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did your plant already have pistils showing, ?
        If not you should be fine, like Canuk said, her side branches ought to shoot up nicely now.
        I'm also glad that you didn't get to mad at your wife, she was trying to help, I reckon.
        Good Luck with your plant.1711.

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, between the weed kitty and your sweetheart, you got your work cut out for you buddy!
        A lot of folks top there auto's, so you may be alright.

My Girlfriend decided to help the designated plant caretaker water, the last time I was gone, watered the buds for me with the hose, when they were a two weeks from harvest, and they never had room for any nutes either, because they were busy getting over watered with tap water. Just trying to help me out, kinda did really mess them up though!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X