Not sure how to proceed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how to proceed!

Currently have 2 Train Wrecks that I just changed over to flower (12/12 600w HPS ) in my grow tent. Yesterday a friend took 2 clippings and gave me a potted Blue Dream clone. I don't want to leave the clone in the tent and go to flower since it is too small. Not sure what I can do? Thought about putting it in a bigger pot and put outside with some screening around it to keep any pests at bay until the others finish and then put that in the tent. Am in pacific NW so still have about 6 weeks of good sunny weather. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Sounds to me like a good plan lol

Comment

I would concentrate on the two you have in the tent and shitcan the clone.

Comment

Buy that little 50w led led l I always talk about and put your clone under that...

Comment

I wouldn't bring an outside plant into the grow tent. If you bring something nasty in you could contaminate your tent.
          4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Definitely don't put it outside. Set up a little veg area indoor if you really want to save the clone.
            My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
            My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
            My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
            My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

Well, I grew a Blue Dream this spring out in my Greenhouse, and man, was it a nice strain for me!
              I don't see anything wrong with having it outside, but ya, it could be trouble if you brought it back into the tent later on with bugs. It is a lot harder to deal with bugs indoors than outside, from what Iv'e experienced, least outdoors or greenhouse, you can have natural enemy's to eat there ass.
              If it were me, I would probably just find it some little spot in the house, and put a couple Cfl's on it till the tent opened up. Especially if he just cut that yesterday, that clone has a while till it starts to really grown and become a pain in yer but, but personally, I would try and grow it. I do have a pretty big soft spot in my heart for all plants though, and dig the Blue Dream strain a lot after that first one, smelled awesome, like lemon meringue pie, and yielded really well for me.
              Good luck with your grow!
              Organic Soil,
              with molasses,
              In a Greenhouse with,
              Redneck engineering.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I'm with GreenhouseEffect on this one, I hate like hell to kill a plant, even a clone, plus it's gonna take up to 2weeks for your clone to get good roots growing, just put her under a couple of cfls, till you get your tent, putting her outside would be ok too, as long as there is not a big change in the temperature. And you check for bugs closely before you bring her back in.
                Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Just to keep it going grab some cfls or a cheap led this can be used to start clones or seedlings and get u a month or so ahead of the game with each crop. I also will move my little ones into the flowering room for the 12 on and back to the small lights for the 12 off.

Comment

get some t5s great 4 veg cheap 2 run get the h o 54 watt tubes been using 4 years 400 watt hps for flower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X