Ph fine, soil good, nutes good, but yellowing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Ph fine, soil good, nutes good, but yellowing leaves

Is this normal? The larger and smaller lower leaves keep on yellowing. I know this usually means the ph is off, the nitrogen is off, and/or the mag is off, but: Ph is 6.5 (I measured the runoff from the soil), I am using BioThrive, CalMag, etc from General Organics, and I am not over or underwatering. The light is a viparspectra 300W and the light is about 1 1/2' from the plant. It's inside in a tent. Advice?

I'm not saying this could be the problem but I'm pretty sure that's a little too close to the plant for this light..specs read 18" for flower and 22/24" for vegging plants.

Comment

What size is that pot? what type of soil how many times a week and how much water do you give the plant.?

Comment

I have a vipar i never put it closer then 28in during veg then lower it by 2in a week in flower till u hit 18 in but each for light burn also yield with my vipar with 5 plants was 80 grams and i had problems during flower

Comment

And lower ur ph to more like 6 the soil run off is always a bit higher so o go a bit lower to keep the root zone happy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X