Ran out of room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran out of room

Well I've apparently ran out of room. I ordered a grow tent that will be here Saturday, but what can I do until then to keep my girl going?

Supercroping is the best way to gain head room just crush the stems till thay bend over just don’t brake the skin sort of like rolling stem between two fingers until it’s flexable lol

Comment

Perhaps a quick closet remodeling job is in order for the next few days.
      completed 7 grows
      what I have learned so far:
      environment maters more than nutrients
      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Yeah, just move her somewhere you can raise the light, till your new tent gets here Saturday.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Yep, move her if you can, super cropping works good to, check out the Tutorial that Nebula has on it, really simple, and boosts yields.
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

Is that a 4' Unique Hydroponics grow box? I have one just like it. The "carbon filters" in it were a joke. They were green foam sprayed black with spray paint, but they looked like standard home HEPA filters.

I had a short lived Nirvana Maui Waui grow and it was stinking up the room bad a few weeks into veg. Had to abort that beautiful plant to remodel the room and rig in an in line fan and filter.

eh, live and learn lol

Comment

Looks like a closet that grow box is in? If you can get by as far as any stealth you might need, just take her out and go straight into the closet.
              I have grown in closets before, and it worked pretty good, if the closet rod is secure, it works great for hanging your light, for a while anyway, and the off white paint in there reflects light surprisingly well.
              Not as good as the grow tent is gonna be, but will get you by till your tent arrives.
              Be sure to get some type of drip pan under the plant!
              Organic Soil,
              with molasses,
              In a Greenhouse with,
              Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X