No announcement yet.

Northern Lights Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead and chop them down. If they’re not drinking anymore it could take several days to dry. And like you said buds will only deteriorate

Comment

Almost done trimming, didn’t get as much as I hoped... 65% humidity 21.5c

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        hopefully the quality makes up for it

Just under 300 grams wet, hopefully I’ll get 100 grams dry.. just over 3 ounces would be happy with that

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        i really do hope you get that much (: just by experience buds will lose around 75-80% during drying and curing S:

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations on your grow. I chopped mine this morning also, but haven't got a weight yet since I hung them whole.

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        👍 u got her done, nice yield too. Lol 😎

Disaster.. pretty disappointed with the final result, left for 48 hours on dry rack with small amount of stem attatched because it was 65% humidity.. left my house 2 days ago expecting it to take about 6 days to dry but cane back today and it’s crispy light and airy, put in jars now sit at about 58 humidity so put lemon peel in time up to 65 but the bud looks like some low quality reggie

Comment

I cut all the mini-popcorn nugs off my NLautos at the bottom of the plant several days ago and let dry in a cardboard box about 5 grams dried, the smoke was quite good and lasted 2 hours or more. I also cut a larger nug at 3 grams wet and dried it on a paper towel overnight, this morning it was only 0.75 grams.
        Sour60 autos.
        3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
        26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
        2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X