Nutrient burn or underfeeding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Nutrient burn or underfeeding?

Hey guys this is my second grow ive done after a few year break. And I still cant seem to keep my plants happy during flowering no matter what. I think ive done just a bit better since my last grow. My problem is my plants look like there is a problem. Now my problem is I cant tell if there getting nutrient burn, or if im just plan underfeeding them. Ive been giving them a bit more nutes this grow than compared to last and they seem a bit (by a bit, I mean only small observational things) better. But what do you guys think, I made a video and posted it on youtube. Hopefully that will show the two plants well enough, just didnt want to load the thread with 100 pictures lol.

LINK TO VIDEO OF PLANTS V
    Im trying to see if I can embed this somehow into the post, maybe a mod could help?
    What do you guys think my problem is. Am i burning them? Which i believe is the case with the plant on the left. Or am i under feeding them?Ph always at 6.5-...

LINK TO VIDEO OF PLANTS ^

But here is some info about my plants and how I water.

Grow room: Closet (2.5x8) (Split in two, veg and flower)
    Growing medium: Soil
    Pot size: 5gal
    Lighting: 600watt HPS
    Temp: 76-82F
    Humidity: 50-55%
    Light distance from canopy: 10-12~ inches
    Air cooled hooded sealed off
    Age since first buds: 5 1/2 weeks into flowering (Almost there!! (: )
    Strains: 1 x Africian ZwaZulu, 1 x WiFi (White FireOg)
    Soil PH: 6.7
    WATER RUN OFF TEST: 1850ppm!!

I water with primary nutes one water, than secondary nutes the next, than keep going back and forth. (Primary, Secondary, Primary, Secondary, STRAIGHT WATER, Primary, Secondary, etc..., etc....)
    I do water just plan tap water once and a while inbetween to try and help avoid salt buildup but I dont believe I do it enough.

Nutrients:
    Primary - General Organics BioThriveBloom (2-4-4)
    Last feed with primary was 1000pph

Secondary - MadFarmer mother of all bloom (0-52-32)
    ZenGarden Candyman (0-0-? couldnt see last one was scratched off bottle)
    Once in a blue moon epsom salt
    Last feed with secondary was 840ppm

My tap water runs about 130ppm

Thank you everyone for all and any input! I very much appreciate it!
    Last edited by kushroom420; 07-19-2018, 11:40 AM.

It looks like nitrogen deficiency.
    Also i would like to suggest you to pass to homemade fertilizer. It isn't only a cheaper way to go, or a more natural way to do the things.. but scraps are also more forgetful. You can find diverse recipes on the web, with information about which and how to use the material you produce at home. They may have a lower quantity of nutrients, poorly distributed.. but with a drop of knowledge and initiative you can turn green and give your plant a happiness boost on her last days. And remeber, less is better! A plant without nuts can survive, yet an overfed one will most probably perish.
    "Ohh, those crazy potheads."

Comment

Thank you for your insite. Ill have to look into that! Its been a major problem both times, so I gotta find something to fix it! Really dont wanna give her any veg nutes right now but who knows? Any links to point me in the right directions?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X