Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to growing

Hi ya'll
    I am new to this site and to growing but have done lots of research. I have done 2 practice grows with bag seeds (I have no idea what kind of seeds they were) but I am now ready to try a grow with new seeds bought online. They are Master Kusk and I have a 250 HPS light,5 GL. smart pot and I am using Happy Frog soil. I also have Flora trio from GH for when I will need to feed, if I need to feed. The question I have is what kind of harvest should I look for growing indoors in a 3X2X5 Ft. closet?

Welcome to gwe AllwaysLearning Really depends on how you want to train, 5ft isn't very tall so you'll have to keep it short. You'll have to figure that out but measuring from the bottom of your light raised to max height. Think there's an article on the main site about height to give you the calculations. Good luck with your new seeds šŸ˜‰.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• AllwaysLearning
      AllwaysLearning commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 4' 9'' room to grow up and I have topped my earlier plants and I can do that with no problem and I done LST on my last grow, so I have the basics down. I was just wondering because it's a Kush and I have read where they only grow to 30 inches should I be able to get 4 oz. in a 3 month grow? thanks

Hey - welcome to this forum. I think your pot size is a bit too big. I use 5 gallon geopots in a tent 7.5 feet tall and the plants still want to grow up and into the lights. I have 3 plants growing in 1 gallon pots and they are doing great, tallest is 33 inches tall. Ideal size pot is 3 gallons, in my opinion.
    ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• AllwaysLearning
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the welcome and nice to be here. I got the 5 because there is a chance I might move them outside once I get better at this LOL.

So are they auto flowers? 30inches with a photoperiod seems kind of short for max height. And when you say 3 months it makes me think you're doing auto flowers.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• AllwaysLearning
      Editing a comment
      No auto just want bud fast LOL

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if you want bud fast you go to the dispensary - or grow autoflowering cannabis plants. Chefby knows.

Fast buds only sells auto seeds AlwaysLearning Iā€™m always confused,welcome to the show plenty of peeps ready to help out if needed šŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      For the height of your room 3gal. Smart pot, 4 of them should do it. And the fastest way to grow bud is with auto seeds

Welcome.

If you are going to use GH Flora Trio, why not save some trouble and grow in coco? Just say'n.

4-7 oz to answer the question according to this

Learn how to yield 4-7 ounces with a 250W HPS using coco coir as a medium. Get step-by-step instructions from beginning to end!
    Last edited by Flockshot; 07-16-2018, 08:57 PM. Reason: add comment
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Welcome to the forum !
      You know, we really like pictures...... <wink><wink>
      My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
      My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
      My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
      My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

Here is the pics you wanted,lol

Comment

If you want to lay them flat you have to pull down more on the string. Maybe a little bit everyday for a week. Say - if you are all ways learning then check some other people's grows on this forum. Pictures tell it all.
          ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks, will do.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X