Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Suspected potassium or phosphorus deficiency, need confirmation

Hi guys and girls,
    I have a Royal Ak in my tent that I'm growing in soil, my intention was to make her a mother for a lot of clones since the genetic seems good, she sprouts a lot of roots, thick stem, very healty in the whole vegetating phase.
    I wanted to switch her to flowering and taking clones right after the stretch.
    Problem is, I'm noting the first signs of some deficiency, i suspect potassium or phosphorus, since she was put on a 12\12 schedule 1 week ago, I think she wants to start flowering, and I've followed the GHE shedule from the guide, but she's lacking some flower juice.
    I don't have a pk booster, but could this be the problem? Shouldn't the boosters be utilised 3-4 weeks into flowering?
    For now, I just raised the flora bloom of an additional 30% of what suggested, sprayed some 600ppm foliar spray made only of bloom and raised a little the lights (i noted the yellowing expecially in the center).
    Lights are a platinum led p300 at 22" (now 24), scrog shaped, solution pH'ed always at 6,5, temps from 22 to 25 C, humidity from 20 to 50.

Thanks for the help!

This is the overall look so far, she's so pretty ♥️

Comment

The first picture looks like classic (between the veins) magnesium and the second looks more like P-K.
      completed 7 grows
      what I have learned so far:
      environment maters more than nutrients
      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X