No announcement yet.

Dark Harvest Grow Challenge Trichomefarmer88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks OJH100, just a good seed.. the other one dgth is still falling behind.. but roots are still growing.. just not much on the top is growing an falling over.. going to tie it up shortly. We'll see what happens. But yes the 1000watt is doing great so far, just started using it... i started a gorilla glue #1 i started flowering an, oh my is she growing! Drinking like 6gals a week maybe.. insane! Also this picture is from last week when i first flipped her to flower..ill take one tonight to show you how much shes grown! I also cut allot of Lower bs off her after this pic.

Comment

So the GC can't be stopped lol, topped her not even a week ago now and she didn't skip a beat! Grew right threw it.. the dgth is still way behind.. but is starting to push out another row of leaves finally... an they look normal! Not small an rolled together it seemed.. but I'll let her grow out a bit and cut off all the bs on the bottom, hopefully she'll be ready too top in a week are two... we'll see.. starting a clone off what i topped off gc. So we'll see how that goes..

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm getting to a point to clone the challenge plants after that I can really start training the plants

• Trichomefarmer88
        Trichomefarmer88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Also sorry..lol as everyone can see this is the pic i took right before i topped her an forgot to take another pic for comparing them.. lol

After i topped the gc, Going strong still. Dgth is falling over again.. but after these top l leaves finish popping up threw, I'll clear all the odd shit growing on the bottom an stand it up with something.. but I'll let her go for now..

Comment

Looking good in the GC. It is spreading out nicely.

When are you guys flipping?

Comment

• Trichomefarmer88
          Editing a comment
          Yeah my gc is readily looking nice.. i hopie the dgth snaps out of what's wrong.. i believe seedmans must of had repeated problems with some of there dgth. They didn't ask for the pics i said i had or any proof.. just asked what i wanted inn replacement an i paid re shipping.. i was happy with the help i got, but will be happier if this dgth makes it to harvest.. been waiting so long to grow an smoke these two since this challenge started.. for one of them not to make it would be a total buzz kill Ann kick to these nuts!! Real shit!

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Try having auto flowers instead of photoperiod seeds 😆 😉. This challenge has become a fiasco and I'd like to have a proper grow without mistakes this year. The dgth heave made me happy but I haven't got the correct seeds to grow the gc with you guys.

• Trichomefarmer88
          Editing a comment
          My gc had recently started throwing pistols out everywhere.. not growing long are anything, but popping out just a tiny tad everywhere.. an i run 20/4 so i believe they just show sex strong early?? But unless you got little buds starting to form everywhere you may still have a photo? I will keep you posted on my gc though. ... best if luck chef

So plants still going along really nice! Already got two little clones of gc rooted an placed in dwc buckets.. dgth is finally normal.. lol i cut all the bull shit off the very bottom and tied her to a little stick.. she got stronger so i untied her an topped.. hope she takes off like the gc did!! Here's some pic up dates. Gc is about ready to flip to flower.. can't wait to see her buds!!

Comment

So, updates
          i turned my 3an half footr by 3 an half foot tent into my veg tent, running my 600watt Meizhe L.E.D veg switch on only. my 5x5 tent is flower, running 1k eye hortilux super hps.. i also switched my base nutes to advanced nutrients 3 part, ph perfect. I have like four different kinds of base nutrients now.. lol General hydroponics maxibloom, General hydroponics flora trio, roots organic buddha grow an bloom, plus A.N... seems you have too use ALLOT of A.N compared too the rest? Wonder why all there shit is like that?? Works amazing but why water it down so much?? I think that's f#cked! Sorry about my French, but that's not right if thats how they do it! I do however like there powders but.. they're expensive as well.. but any input would be great!
          Last edited by Trichomefarmer88; 09-15-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Up dates:
            DWC vegging schedule..
            seedlings/ clones- Roots organic trinity, G.H cal magic, G.H silica armor si, photosynthesis plus, hydrogaurd
            Veg- adv nutes 3 part base, G. H. Cal magic, G. H silica armor si, photosynthesis plus, hydrogaurd
            ( week before flip to flower) half Tbs adv. Nutes Bud blood (powder)
            DWC Flowing schedule..
            first two weeks, adv. Nutes 3 part base, adv nutes bud blood, photosynthesis plus, H.G. canaizyme, hydrogaurd, G. H. Cal magic, terpinator,
            week two to sevenish, add adv nutes BIg Bud powder
            week sevenish to flush, stop big bud and add adv. Nutes Overdrive.
            last week flush, G.H. floraclean ( flush) ph'd water
            Last edited by Trichomefarmer88; 09-21-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I keep pasting pics inn the main challenge forum, and forget to pay any here! Lol anyways, gc is ready for flip! Been taken up my tent all crazy, so she'll be the first to be flowered, the dgtg is starting to look really nice? Just started lst her to start spreading out nice, i may even have to use tie downs this time!! Anyways heres some pics

Comment

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                That gc is a beast. Wish I could come over and take some cuttings since I didn't get to grow her 😉

• Trichomefarmer88
                Editing a comment
                Yeah haha, i really can't believe that they sent you the wrong ones.. I'm sure if you e mail them they will send you free ones of your choice! If it's Seedsmans they will for sure! I dunno about the others

• Trichomefarmer88
                Editing a comment
                At most you'll have too pay shipping.. but that's 20$ tops an worth it

So, been super busy lately with work and everything else, like life.. lol anyways girls are really doing good!

Gorilla Cookies - flowered Saturday night 9/29/18 feeding is 3 part advanced nutrients 1-1-1 ratio for now ( open and in need of a better feeding schedule!) General hydro cal magic, A.N buds blood, terpinator, hydrogaurd, photosynthesis plus. Ph falls in between, 5.8, to 6.1 I've also made three nice clones off her.. would make more but figured id have two more seeds, anyways two inn hydro, one in coco mixed with spagmuas peat moss, and perlite. All three topped and doing well.

Dark Ghost Train Haze - i sadly had to disqualify my sexy girl here.. as you all know if you've been following, she had a very ruff start inn life!! But she made it thru and is growing very strong now! Shes also the only one to make it to veg out of all 6 seeds.. seeds mans sent me three more and i planted two already one hydro and other coco, spagmuas peat moss and perlite mix.. they're still young now but growing strong! So I'd like to veg her another week are two, i got three nice clones from her the other day, they're still waiting to root.. nothings changed in veg feeding schedule for me.

Comment

Took an updated pic of dgth and gc .. gorillas in flower tent looking beautiful! Dark ghost is trying to catch up, will try and flip her this Saturday sooo I'm not too far behind from everyone else..

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is a great strain. And did you mean you have some clones currently, or is that the very last plant you have? Either way it's cool that you kept it going that long.

I had Nitro Lemin haze for a long time but no where near that long. I have had one growing since my very first grow but it did not work out this grow. I keep waiting for the seeds to go on sale so I can get more.

• Trichomefarmer88
                  Editing a comment
                  No more clones groin the bubble gum.. i just kept cloning the clones instead of keeping mother around long, and after the 6th time are so the buds started getting smaller it seemed.. so figure i would wrap her up for now.. I'll get more bubble gum kush seeds in future

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those pre98 seeds aren't cheap. I was going to pick some up but decided to try strains I have yet to sample.

Looking very good.

Comment

Been really busy with working haven't really had time inn here.. but plants are getting beautiful! I just put the dgth#1 in the flower tent tonight.. still not as big as i wanted but she looks beautiful so, super cropped the whole plant out word so she bushes up more, lollipoped, and major hair cut.. mixed up a nice batch of water for them, advance nutrients 3 part base 30ml a piece, 6ml bud factor x, light tsp bud blood powder, light tsp of Carboload, general hydro nector blueberry 10ml ( for temporary sweetener out of bud candy) then i adjust ph a bit if needed, then add my hydrogaurd at 9ml. And then finish with mycrobelife photosynthesis plus 35ml. I also use three gallons of water in my 5 gal buckets. The gorilla cookies is on the same feeding schedule as of now but just a bit stronger on all nutrients.. the only change with be removing bud blood an adding big bud powder at end of week two ( 1tsp per 3 gal).. off subject my gg#1 buds are looking just like leafly.com picture for the plant.. lol thought that was cool.. peace out for now y'all✌

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X