(Off topic) whitey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Off topic) whitey

Today i ended a week long break to let my tolerance drop a little. Took 2 hard bong rips and had what i now know to be a white out, i had heard of it happening before but till today never experienced it myself. Not at all fun
    Last edited by Joker; 07-14-2018, 11:11 PM.

What is a white out?

Comment

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      We have all whited out or know someone that's pulled a whitey when smoking weed. But why does cannabis make people white out? Read more to find out - MSNL

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that happened to me once about 30 to 35 years ago. I just always assumed it had been laced with something. But that sounds liie exactly what happened.

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Your just shy of syncope, "passing out", inhaled to much oxygen and THC at one time, but you didn't get there! It's a real "whooo" moment that you ask yourself, WHAT THE F%&K JUST HAPPENED, when you come back to your senses. Been there a couple times, you learn how not too. Control !

Cold bottled water behind the neck ..laydown on your back and ride the fuc#er out done this many times ..you would be shocked to know how many people have hypertension and low blood sugar ..all you got to do is mind your dose of mj intake .

Comment

Yea my buddies house is notorious for knocking people 'whitey' (he grows) and I used to have a rule: 3 bong hits max
      haha if I smoked more I would have a whitey attack and have to kick my feet up, drink water, eat, pee, and sleep. Not in any particular order but yea bro, the chronic these days knocks a fellow out! Now my shit does that to myself, I can get carried away and if I'm drinking to a buzz, bong hits send me sideways! I love it, to be sideways, but drifting and not out of control. Spinning out is never fun!
      Ice cold water and keep hydrated, choose a different smoking or delivery method, and consume less and have it settle in before next puff!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replys...i guess the white out is more common than i thought. I think one factor that got me was that i guess when it comes to bongs im old school...need one with a carb. The new ones where u pull the stem to clear it kill me. Dont like taking the smoke straight to lung, i like to fill my mouth then gently take the smoke in.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Joker, still love that AllmanBros avatar,
          I'm like you. Old school as you can get, but nowadays, 3good rips, kicks my ass, big time, especially that White Widow stuff, kinda scary even.

• Joker
          Joker commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks D.A.A.S.69 i agree it can get scary...it renewed my respect for its power

Yes there are a few that I call one hitters. One good hit and you are good to go. My brother in law is a professional smoker. He smokes like Snoop Dog or something. He can easily smoke a few ounces a week. Well i warned him about some and he laughed at me. Well he rolled one and went to town. I went to go get us some drinks, non alcoholic, cause this one caused dry mouth bad. I get back and he is laying down on my front porch. Half a joint left in his hand. And just looks at me and says he is just gonna lay there a bit. Lmao

Comment

• Joker
          Joker commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats funny

Yah .. remember those days except I wasn't on any front porch I was in Vegas in front of the grand it's like everything just stopped and the world around me just spun way to fast ..let's say I didn't do that again that's why I stick with older strains with lower thc and just keep trucking along ..well at least I know now thanks to the joker with the fabulous info he provided.thanks joker

Comment

• Joker
          Joker commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy to be a good bad example 🤣

Lol. But not a bad example, its a perfect example. If you said you had taken your 49th bong hit then bad example. I just wonder what was different this time for you. When it happened to me 35 years ago I hadn't smoked in months and smoked a big fatty. I still thought it was laced but now I know better. I have smoked a few pure sativas over the years that made me feel great unless I closed my eyes. If I closed my eyes some crazy shit would happen. But never got sick, but did open my eyes. Lol I have never had an issue with any indica or indica dominate hybrids. I love my sativas but no longer try to nap after them.

Comment

• Joker
          Joker commented
          Editing a comment
          I had taken a week off smoking just to let my tolerance drop some, i think that was the first factor, next was the 2 massive lung busting bong hits which i normally use caution on but didn't this time, coughed my guts out lol. Plus it was very hot out and i hadnt drank enough water. All that stuff happened yesterday, today i took 3 sensible hits from my glass pipe and all was well 😎

The strain i had was some super potent tora bora, which was also the first time i had tried it.

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the heat, dehydration, etc probably all added up. I never smoke after working in the yard until ive cooled off and had enough liquids. But I do smoke alot before I start.

So why did you end your break? Admit it, until you smoked, your condition began to improve compared to what it was with the constant smoking of marijuana. If you can no longer live without weed, then, bro, this is already an addiction and I fear it may end badly for you, unfortunately. I used to smoke for a long time myself, but when I started this, I realized how bad I lived and how bad my condition was (health and psychologically). I began to study the information, because I, like you, believed that cannabis is harmless to my health and I can smoke without any consequences, not noticing how I gradually fell to the very bottom. I began to lie, I became jerky, I constantly lacked money, there were problems in my family, at work, there was poor health, constant cough, in general, trouble. I'm not trying to get into your head, just think about it. I'll leave you a useful article: https://thcdetox.biz/blog/marijuana-health/ (not advertising), that describes in detail what actually hides the smoking of marijuana. This is a billion-dollar industry and it’s beneficial for sellers to believe that cannabis is harmless. The only thing for which it will help is to reduce pain for seriously ill people, otherwise it poisons the body and life!
        I just want to make this shitty world better.
        All good.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X