First time grow advice needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grow advice needed.

I just started 12/12 light cycle about 3 days ago on my first grow attempt. I'm using a unidentified strain in a 3ft grow box. Anything stand out to anyone that I need to do? What about any training? Any help would be appreciated.

Nice looking plants good and green and those are some big ass fan leaves at this point it may be to late for LST, which should be started when they are still small and stems are not woody yet but still green and can be bent. In my opinion and you should take this with a grain of salt cause I've only got 4 grows on my belt but maybe you could try super cropping, But before you try this method you really should research the process because if your not careful you can damage your plants. They are some very experienced growers on this forum that can help you more than I can I just saw your post and thought I might could offer a little assistance. Anyway welcome to the corner.

Comment

• LosTweed
      LosTweed commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, supercrop might be a good method here

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah looks like he might run out of verticle space 😉.

Hello 72, what kind of lights are you using ?
    Anyway, you better get ready to start pulling branches away from the center, an so you can keep your canopy flat,
    GoodLuck 72.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X