Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grow Journal 2nd Grow White Widow Auto and OG Kush Auto (Nirvana)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Journal 2nd Grow White Widow Auto and OG Kush Auto (Nirvana)

Well, I've got my first grow curing and the seeds for the second grow have just popped. For my second round I'm going to try two Auto-flower plants (White Widow and OG Kush, both from Nirvana). I'll be using LST and pinching back, just like my first grow. I was so impressed by the results and I'm hoping to train them to conform to the limited space of my tent.

I'll be using the Fox-farm nutrients and soil again and my Mars 480 watt reflector series lighting. This is the perfect opportunity to put into practice the many things I learned from you all during my last grow.

If you have any experience with either of these auto stains, please share your experiences. I'm already looking forward to the next several months.

Happy growing.

Peace,

Okay, another quick thought...My last grow was a Bubbleicious Auto in a 5 gallon pot. When I dumped the soil I noticed there was still a ton of room in the soil/pot. What if I up the pot size to 7 gallons and put both plants in the same pot, side by side. Using LST and wiring them, I could train them up side by side and save on space and soil. If I keep the lower leaves trimmed and the branches spaced out, I should be able to pull it off.
    Has anyone tried this? How did it turn out. Pros or cons?

Peace,

Comment

• LosTweed
      LosTweed commented
      Editing a comment
      Bad idea to place two plants in one pot. Disease, bugs, unknown animosity the plants have for each other. Keep em separated.

Place a signature on your posts, it makes it easier to know what your setup is. Im following!
    “Patience is a virgin, but her sister Constance, now she's a [whore]” ....Canuck147

“Never give up”.....buffalobuds

Comment

Not a good idea - 2 plants in one pot - one will become more dominant than the other and will not end up well. I think the best size pot to use is 3 gallon. Right now I'm using one gallon and they're a bit too small, have three of them growing. Have 2 plants growing outside in 7 gallon pots and for autoflowers they're a bit too big. Last grow I had three plants inside in 5 gallon pots and that was too big and the pots are effing heavy when waterfilled. All pots I use are fabric.

Best pot for me is the 3 gallon Geopot with handles. Handles on the 7 gallons are essential, glad I have them.
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• LosTweed
        LosTweed commented
        Editing a comment
        I pulled my back outyesterday lifting my 7 gallon...

A signature, now that's something I'm going to have to research. I haven't done that before.

Comment

I think it's good advice not to mix the plants in the same pot. I've already notice the the White Witch seems to be a faster grow. She's already got her first leaves, while the OG is just opening to its first leaves.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X