Flowering stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering stopped

I currently have 2 NL autos in week 7, one is 2 days younger than the other and is thriving, the older one is ill I believe. It has not been growing at all for a week or so the flowers have just stayed tiny and the hairs are going orange almost like they look burnt, the leaves are also curled in all over how ever my younger plant is 100% healthy and growing every day, no curling of leaves either.

here are some pics of the tiny pre flowers that don’t look like they’re gonna amount to anything . Also last pic is my younger plant that is doing well

My autos are somewhat like this. The older one was thriving while I was worried about the younger one. Now my younger one is flowering like crazy but my older one had slowed down. I hope you figure it out!

Comment

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes exactly it was like that aswell with me

They can stop growing for a number of reasons, and I don't claim to know them. If they are not up against maximum light, then the most likely suspect is PH, or over watering, but yours are not sick at all. Is your humidity real high by chance?
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply, they are under CFL’s about 5 inches away I can hold my hand under and it’s not too hot however my tent has been on the hot side through my grow 83-90F. Also I’m sure the Ph is good usually around 6.4-6.9 when watering and nutes every other feed (Biobizz) in soil. I’m sure I haven’t been over watering I have been under watering if anything and also humidity is always 40-55. The burnt looking one is also at the lowest point of the canopy so hopefully Toripony is correct!!

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you have a good environment.
      You really can't get CFL's too close, unless you are burning them.

Same strains can grow differently - looks ok to me - just keep doing what your doing - it'll come around. Patience.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? That long? I was hoping to harvest it in about 5 weeks (35) days. I don’t know if I can keep them up until end of August

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      My last OG Kush was 90 days from seed to harvest - I've seen guys on this forum do the same in 60 days.

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I did top mine once tho so I’m probably on for about 85 days

Don't judge too quick, one of my photos did that, too. It looked done, brown hairs all withered; it just sat there a while. That was 3+ weeks ago. I sampled it but it wasn't done. Then, over 10 days it swelled to 3 times its size, got so heavy it laid down on my screen and now is getting frostier than any others! That one is looking like it might be the last of 5 plants to finish.
    FFOF +extra castings, compost, coco
    Veg 8 bulb T5 (blue)
    Flower 600w HPS
    alfalfa meal, bone meal, FF Big Bloom, Down-to-Earth Liquid Bloom
    1st grow White Widow
    Now growing GG4 auto and photo

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      dam thats a nice picture of a gorgeous bud

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like a nice nug, hopefully mine will do that too!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X