• Time
  • Show
Clear All

holly fucking god

i ran into this timelapse, i dream of a growroom like this

Looked easy, WOW

Comment

Wow.
      You can even see two separate defoliations. And the plants shrinking down right before harvest from pistils withering, and bud weight.
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

If you buy the book Three A Light - By Joshua Haupt

$500.00
        "Change the way you think about cannabis. Three A Light opens up a new world of gardening possibilities and innovation for passionate and curious gardeners. In this lavishly illustrated volume, we cover the nine vital components to achieving your highest average yield per light. Followed by a step-by-step guide from seed to finished flower, providing a simple approach to a very thorough and extensive process. This is the book you've been waiting for."

You will have the same result. Wouldn't it be loverly?

This review is by a Nebula. One and the same? I don't think so. She said she didn't buy the book.

Nebula on April 2, 2016

Verified Purchase

Should be marketed to beginners only, not for experienced growers.

This is a $75 book, maybe. The book is extremely well packaged and produced however there is no detail and no scientific basis for any claims. This is a very simple presentation of one style of growing, with a set of techniques that are established. There is some useful information, but nothing we didn't know from other sources that are free. There are high quality photos and but no details or explanations for them. For example, one line says 'put your soil in the pot' but does not mention anything about the type of medium specifications... Potting soil from Home Depot could be interpreted as 'soil' and only an experienced grower would understand not to use that.

Not enough information overall. Concepts that we understand well, he puts into a rule as opposed to explaining why it is or what the outside limits and parameters are for any given information. Simply stating that humidity should be 55% is over-simplistic and not really teaching anything.

Great photos! Clear photos that show specific examples and specific processes. The photos will really help gear an inexperienced grower towards what they should be looking at at any phase.

For the very absolute beginner who doesn't want to scour through forums and sift through mis-information online, there are a lot of great photos and step-by-step instructions.

Last edited by starramus; 07-09-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          haha yeah i wouldn't recommend buying the book either, i think they try to market 3rd week defoliation like they invented the electric bulb

"holly fucking god", I am offended by this. holy is misspelled!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry i cannot change the name ):

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          Holly it is, then!

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          hahaha i knowwwww... that holly is such a slut

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X