Spider mites suck !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider mites suck !

What are the best ways to do the little bastards in?

I always had success with neem oil. Spray the leaves top and bottom after your lights are off allow for slot of runoff. It will Kil all stages egs, larva,and adult insects of many types and is organic and safe for All plants

Comment

saw a vid by slower future where he theorized that cannabis hystereses syndrome (spelling) has or mimics the effects of neem allergy. Not saying this is true but seemed logical to me at the time.

Comment

Neem oil make your weed taste like shit and you can't use it in flowering. Use this instead. You can use it all the way to harvest.

Comment

I feel bad for ya. That has got to be the worst.
          One of my main reasons for growing my own is that I know it is perfectly clean. I am not sure what I would do.
          completed 7 grows
          what I have learned so far:
          environment maters more than nutrients
          at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
          effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Spray alcohol and water 1:1 simple but effective

Comment

• PRIMO
              PRIMO commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Niner I didn't use water or a spray bottle, just a little salt and a lime. At least I feel better now.

You can also blast most of them off first, with the hose, then you have way fewer to try and kill( super risky if in flower though). Jorge Cervantes has a youtube with these old boys that get all there plants for free, from other growers, because they have mites. They mostly just keep washing them off( and drinkin beer).
            A good breeze pretty much screws there reproduction process, as well. Check Nebulas tutorial on spyder mites as well.
            No mercy, No Quarter, keep hitting them hard and often, with different things, so they don't become pesticide resistant. Most things you spray can not be used during flowering.
            I've heard the alcohol spray works really well.
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

Comment

I alternate treatments with spinosad and sm90, little bastards are resilient cock suckers so keep up on them or the'll be back!

Comment

I prefer sand on top of soil to prevent breeding in soil. Neem oil sprayed on plant till flower,and silica mixed with feeding to avoid stress and bug damage ( bugs don’t like the taste) and makes the plant more resistant to them.

Comment

I've not used or needed it luckily. But I got a buddy that raises hemp on a huge scale they use smite. Happy gardening

Comment

Ok everybody, thank you for your thoughts, got the Capn. Jack and the Neem oil out And i'm fixin to get after the little shits.

Comment

Neem oil will do the job. Be sure and mix it for the strong dose. I am mainly a pacifist, but spider mites make me want to commit GENOCIDE!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X