Autoflawers r growing slow ,to slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflawers r growing slow ,to slow

My babies did get a little bit of growth but not much here r some pics , everyone that saw my post last week saw that thy whr small and what thy looked like now as u guys see not much happend since then ,, I don't know what to do , I want to give them a try and see if thy grow but I also feel like taking them out , I really don't know what's going on with them , ph is good just plain water with a little calmag maybe I should feed them some nutrients and see if that helps ,,if anyone has some information or something please get at me ,, ,,,,,the mystery seeds r doing good it's just the autos I'm like what is wrong I'm not doing nothing diferente from the other plants n nothing diferente from the other autos i have grown,

The color of the leaves tells me that they need some N. So i would start giving them nutes. And at the size of the plants i think 1/2 strength.
    A man believes what a man desires to be true.

Comment

Thank you for taking your time to help ,, the bigger ones are the freebies from Nirvana the little ones r the autos so r u talking about the autos ? I already started giving the other ones the bigger ones nutrients 3 days ago ,, and thy growing just fine , it's the autos that r growing slow thy only like 4 days behind the freebies and look how small thy r

Comment

Just curious, what type of grow light are you using and how far away is it from the top of your plants? They look pretty healthy to me though I agree you might consider raising the nutrient strength a little, since some of them seem to be getting a little pale all over. The fact that all the leaves are green and healthy without any spots means you're doing something right! That's a really good sign By now I think they should all be getting vegetative strength nutrients (though in general you should start at half the recommended dose by the nutrient manufacturer). I think these plants should start growing faster once they get some nutrients!

Comment

Hello nebula ,, first I want to say thank you for everything you have done for me I've learned a lot from you,, the lights and I have r led lights I have them 2 feet from the top of plant today I'm switching to HPS to see if it works better 400watt hps and I am going to give them nutrients at 1/2 dose .... I worry a lot when it comes to my babies I did so good in my first 2 grows that I don't want to mess up on this one ,, it means a lot to me to hear from u that thy look good ,, thank u so much for taking the time to help me ..and thank you for the this forum it's great ,, have a good one

Comment

Hi, I don't know what brand LED you are using, but maybe 2 feet above is a little much, I do 18inches and seems to be fine for me. HPS is more for flowering from what I have read. I have a couple of auto going right now. One of them took off like crazy while the other popped out of the ground and just stopped. I kept spraying it and watching and after about 2 weeks it took off, still far behind its sister but now seems to be growing well. I only hope its clock isn't the same as its sister!
            Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Hey how u doing thanks for getting at me ,, I have marshydro reflectores with the veg and flower switch I have them 2 feet cuz at 18 bleaches my leaves it happen before and at 2 feet they grow just right

Comment

Ithink u must Keep Attention on Power Of Lummens if Its Correct. You must have real nutrition program for 4 future weeks . becuase In my exprince for boosting up The Autos you Can choose Foliar Feeding Of Nutrition Contain High N and normal PK for 2 first weeks With Foliar Aplication ..after this period Autos Starts Flowering Stage You must Stop Foliar Feeding And give The Roots high P Fertilizer ....
                for starting Autos personally i Like Liquide Kelps. because kelps Contain highlevels of Cytocainine hormone its very important for start of seedlings ,,please note that its better start growing Autos In normal Sized Container Not Too small beacause transplant Stress Can Stop Growing Of autos for 5-7 days .

Comment

Thank you for the information ,, I one question do I foliar feed when lights are off? And I do have liquide kelp how much mls would be to start with ?

Comment

Originally posted by Little View Post
                    Thank you for the information ,, I one question do I foliar feed when lights are off? And I do have liquide kelp how much mls would be to start with ?
                    im choosing 2ml in 1000 ml of liquide Kelp .. dont forget add some nitorgen is neccesery for Reaching maximum Yield per Autoflower Plants just you must add it in 2 first weak 1Ml per 1000ml Combined with kelp becuase kelps is a anti stress and can help keeping you from nutrition burns

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X