Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Hey hey forum so it's been 4 days since I attempted a soil transplant and gave it cal mag and the food tell me if she's doing ok so far i see improvement but you tell me. I'm waiting a week before I top her to make sure it recovers

X, she looks great to me!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Fox farm now I had it in miracle grow

Comment

She looks good,nice color,should b no problem to transplant 👍

Comment

Thank you Potted I was afraid she wouldn't make it but so far 5 days later she's still standing tall besides my small case of nute born which I got when I had the miracle grow soil other then that she's good

Comment

There all crystal clear, waiting to turn milky white, then my flush and harvest time Hydro in wool basket with large air stone, pond pump to circulate the water, water change every 2 weeks, LED full spectrum, nutrients called for 3 tsp per gal. I did 1/2 amount,,, every leaf stayed dark green up until now ( buds are calling for more) where tips are just starting to yellow forgot to mention Auto flower, it does it's own thing
            Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X