Sour Diesel Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sour Diesel Clone

Ok just cut a couple clones from my mutated Sour Diesel plant. I am confident abot the one on the left being big enough but the one on the right i am not so sure of. Thoughts?

I topped a plant- stuck the cut piece in rooting powder- and just stuck her in dirt. I think shes trying to grow- leaving her alone - and will see what happens.

I trimmed my sativa and planted a small leaf into the dirt as well- to see what happens.

Let us know how that water cup thing works.

Comment

Someone on here rooted some tiny clones a couple months back. I forget who, sorry....

I think the clones in water is to prevent an air embolism. I'm no clone expert, though.

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. At least that is what i read as well.

Im going to be putting her in cloning gel and then a rapid root then put her in my first grow box (pictured below). Just letting her soak while i get things prepared. Ill post more pics once i get her situated. First time attempting a clone so I'll probably be posting every step and going "IS THIS OK!!!???" lol. Kinda nervous since i could not find any other good clone sites and this is the Mutant i want to keep lol

Comment

Forgot to post pic of my first grow box that i mentioned above...

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh Nellie you do have some "art in your pants", that is really something! For all that effort I wish it were bigger!!!
          Impressed!

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah i cant take credit for all of it. The box i got from Dealzer before i knew what i really needed. Almost a waste. I cut a hole in the top and put the fan and carbon filter on top and made a 8 socket light strip. Did like 2 grows and realized i wasn't going to get the results i wanted. Thats when i got my tent. I can use this as a good veg chamber though.

Pictures are very important in this forum! It helps the helpers help! And it is fun and interesting to see growing environments. So keep them coming!
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Longer one cut shorter...shorter one I think is better looking.....

Good luck

Comment

Too late Green. Already set up longer one Still have small one but no where to put it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemichael View Post
              I topped a plant- stuck the cut piece in rooting powder- and just stuck her in dirt. I think shes trying to grow- leaving her alone - and will see what happens.

I trimmed my sativa and planted a small leaf into the dirt as well- to see what happens.

Let us know how that water cup thing works.
              Leaving her alone is going to be the hardest part!!!

Comment

I've only worked with one clone. Darn thing would not grow roots in the rooter plug, even though I used a rooting gel. Finally stuck it in the soil and it grew roots.

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
                  Wannabebotanist23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah i would ALWAYS recommend cloning in dirt, its the easiest and cheapest

Yes I am not a fan of any kind clone powder or gel or any other kind of cloning additive it's just not needed

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Put her in that box...plenty of room

• Tersky
                  Tersky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I need to make another lid to my reservoir. Only one hole in top....or....if i had two small pots with coco (smartpots?)....ugh i wish i didnt just sample my recently harvested master kush.....thinking.....

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Put in plug in solo cup...done

Cut cup down not so tall

Dude tons of room in that little box to root two clone...and more

Ok i think im going to do coco with these clones in fabric pots. Does anyone have recommendations as far as pot size? I was thinking the 1 Gal for the cloning/veg box then move to tent in 5 Gal pots. Is 5 gal large enough to finish the grow? this is my first time doing a non DWC setup so i want to make sure i get everything i need instead of frantically realizing i need more/bigger pots.

Comment

What did you do with short clone

Comment

Oh ya. Put it in a plug in small solo cup. I dont like the setup tho. kinda awkward. Just ordered some small plastic pots and coco mix and am going to remove the DWC for this.

Comment

• Green75
                      Green75 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cut that cup smaller......so it's not so tall

So should i be worried that the leaves are starting to yellow? Or is that normal when doing clones?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X