The purest way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The purest way?

So an aquantance of mine whom is a life long grower claims that the only strains he ever grows are females that he sexed himself or clones of the best phenos. He claims femanized seed are inferior. Thoughts?

Here is a discussion on the subject ...

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

But not just seed I'm talking regular seeds that you have to sex yourself. This is more of a femanized vs. Regular question.

Comment

• Californiakid
        Californiakid commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh..I see what you mean. That's above my pay grade. 😉
        I'll be keeping an eye out for the discussion, l will try to learn somethin.

I highly doubtful that claim is true. With all the genetic research and advances in science, I think there are probably better strains available than 5 years ago, especially with the push for legalization. Weed is not as taboo as it was several years ago.

Comment

Well bred fem seeds are just as good as the regular seeds with the added benefit you don't have to waste time growing males.

Comment

Steve, I've grown both--feminised seeds and "regular" seeds where I had to remove the male plants. There was no difference in the quality of the bud. When you buy seeds from these master breeders these days, you're getting top notch genetics. I have no idea on what basis your friend makes that claim: it sounds subjective and I'll bet he has no scientific evidence--i.e., repeated growing of one chemovar, say Dutch Passion White Widow, growing both regular and fem., and then having chemical analysis done. Sounds like opinion to me--not fact.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X