Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help? EHG Nutrients table? do you know it works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help? EHG Nutrients table? do you know it works?

So after looking around for quite a while i got my hands on this EHG kit for coco but I don't quite understand the dosage table right....
    Do i use just the grow bottle for those weeks and then the micro for another few weeks and then finally the bloom ?
    Or do i add all three to the water for all the weeks ?( I don't think they must all be used at once?)

Does anyone ells use this kit or something similar or have any idea on how to add these nutrients?
    Another thing is my plants are about 5-6 weeks already so not quite sure with which bottle to begin with now?
    I have never used a 3 stage kit before any help will be muchly appreciated !

Oh ok yea i understand what you mean. It is 2.5ml per 10L not sure how many gallons that is?
    What is EC? i see it everywhere but cant find the right definition....And no i cant seem to find any recommendations for EC or PPM besides for the cal-mag that i got... it says E.C 0.3 / PPM 150 per 10 Liter.
    Would you be able to give some guidelines please? I am still pretty new and want to learn as much as I can.

If you have a second could you tell me maybe why my one plant looking really good short and bushy and the other all stretched out and have leaf problems
    but both were the same and next to each other from seed with same light, water, soil etc?

Thank you so much for the help!!!

Comment

OOOOHHHH okey yea you see i didnt do that buffer step... ha ha ok i see the link and started reading i will Finnish it tomorrow Thanks A lot for all the help i will do some reading and some changes and report back, will those damaged leaves recover( the ones with spots ) or will they stay like that also how would i know if the changes are working?

Comment

Alright thank you for the help i have started to buff my coco that i still had ill drain and do it again tomorrow and tomorrow night ill do the transplant.

Comment

Campesino Thank you for the help man you have saved my babies!! they are all growing strong fast and bushy after i buffed the coco and transplanted them !!!! now im just running out of light... but end of the month im planning on getting a 500w led grow light so that should fix that but beside that they all good now and happy!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X