Post count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post count

Happy fourth of July to everybody in the USA and perhaps to the disenchanted Brexits, one thing I have learn'd in the last month since growing is not to go outside and shoot my 45 in the air and draw attention to myself - even though I live in the county I can no longer take that chance - also after living here for 10 years I have just found my house keys and guess I will have to lock up before leaving from now on - though my Catahoula usually took care of that.
    Sour60 autos.
    3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
    26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
    2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Kentucky Fried Blues, four eye'd flute - Miller beer can on the parrot for scale. 2800 watt CewinVega - it makes the deflagrator cry.
    Sour60 autos.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      what is that in the middle ,looks like some form of still

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      You use corn or rye?

• hycheese
      hycheese commented
      Editing a comment
      Corn is for quick whiskey and rye is for smooth bourbon - I didn't do bourbon much as it took too much work and time esp. the starch conversion using 2 row and 6 row barley - the grain bill was a bitch to seep.

Originally posted by hycheese View Post
    Kentucky Fried Blues, four eye'd flute - Miller beer can on the parrot for scale. 2800 watt CewinVega - it makes the deflagrator cry.
    That's my good cookin' girl, she makes about 1 gallon of 180 proof per hour, clean as water with just a tad of a bite - she just about killed me on several occasions, hoping this new hobby will have a better effect on my pain management.

Sour60 autos.

Comment

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      Steampunk Still

Getting my boat ready to go out and watch the fireworks tonight...

Comment

• hycheese
      hycheese commented
      Editing a comment
      Redneck PokeTruck, gotta catch them all...

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      very cool thats a classic did you build it

Getting tuned up here for Independence day..
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• hycheese
      hycheese commented
      Editing a comment
      Six cylinders naturally aspirated single barrels with distributed wiring for a cam sensor - can this even do a 1/4 mile with that ballast resistor suppressing your spark? j/k it looks good.

Seems to do fine :*) PMO dual triples,headers,carrera oil fed tensioners, holly pump and a few other odds and ends. Does a 1/4 mile quite nicely...but miles of windy roads are where she excels. 1976 S motor.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      1972 911(t) Targa chassis.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      how about a picture

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Please lol

Not a good idea, a bit to identifying from my comfort zone, sorry OJH.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X