Seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Seedlings

Hey guys two days ago I planted my seedlings after germination onto Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and today woke up to them out but yellowish/pale looking. Not sure what to do ? I had no light on them not sure if that’s why .. Any help would be amazing. Thank you in advance 🤕😪

Cross your fingers and take some pictures in natural light for us to see the plant color. How far/watts is your light?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

they always come out pale bro they need some light to turn green.. you are good!

Comment

better get sufficient light on them, or they won't just be albinos, but long, and spindly albinos.

Comment

I thought FFOF was a little hot for seedlings which is why people used FFHF. I’m not making a statement I’m asking a question .
          DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            That's true most start in hf or little warrior something not so hot. I wouldn't recommend it but some seedlings handle it just fine. Side note there are some interesting things I've read about roots and their reaction to different soils. 😉

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            so far i didnt have any good experience with using ffof for seedlings it was better when cut with perlite and some worm castings..

Yeah they got better after a day under the lights . So relieved 😅 also I have my light about a foot and a half away it’s a viparspectra 300w LED to close or is okay? And do you guys recommend covering them with plastic to keep the humidity high? Or will they get burned under the light? Srry for all the questions first time growing from seed 😶

Comment

Are they in a tent or just a room . What’s the grow areas humidity and temp.
            DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• Junebug210
              Junebug210 commented
              Editing a comment
              Humidity is around 65 - 70 temperatures are around 75-80 they are in my closet witch I have covered up with a black plastic sheet

Your good . If that humidity and temp are consistent throughout the day I would maybe spray them with some PHed water every once in a while . Other then that you should be fine.

Comment

• Junebug210
              Junebug210 commented
              Editing a comment
              Alright man sounds good thanks for the help 🙏

Few other things . I’m not sure how big your pots are but make sure your not over watering . Make sure you transition them up 2 a bigger pot as their leaves grow out past the edges of the pot they are in . I would got for about 5 gallons by the time you flower so you don’t have to transplant in bloom . Also in the first week or 2 after you seed sprouts your seedling will not grow a lot because it is working hard on starting a root system to grow from . So don’t expect to see a lot of upward growth in those first few weeks . My current plants from seed where into there 3rd week of growth by the time they really started showing much upward growth . From there if you good training techniques will determine how your plant grows from this stage . I would do your first topping about the 3rd or 4th node . I top right around the 2nd 5finger node . This first 5finger leaf node indicated you plant have exited its adolescent stage and entered the next stage of maturity. This is why I take the next node from that point . After this I would top 2 more times at about every 3rd-4th node . Adding low stress training into this will help you form the foundation of you plant so that when you hit flower you can maximize you light and space , so you can get the most cannabis bud for your investment.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X