Bumps on leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumps on leaves?

Hey all! It has been quite a while since my last post. You ’ have thought me so much!! I thank you for it all.

Ok. Now to the story and set up.
    i am running a 600w viparspectra led, with two “Barney’s farm L.S.D. feminized” plants growing. Today marks the first day of week 3 in flower. Upon closer review on my one plant I noticed some of the larger fan leaves that are connected to forming buds (Mostly ones directly under light) have why looks like bumps on them. They seem to be white in color, yet I’m not sure if they are trichomes or some sort of deficiency, or toxicity... temperatures in the tent peak at around 85f so heat shouldn’t be an issue. I also have two fans constantly blowing air over and under the plants. So I don’t think circulation is an issue. A few weeks back I had a very minor leafhopper situation. I was quite vigilant and used my vacuum for about a week vacuuming and small suckers I could see. I haven’t saw any for about 4-5 days.. any insight on what it could be is helpful. (Hopefully a boat load of trichomes) some extra shots of the forming buds. How do you suppose they are for beginning of week 3 ? It also seems to me that these plants appear to be slightly different phenotypes, even though I got both the seeds in one shipment... one is taller with thinner leaves and stretched like a son of a b****! (You can tell by my failed ScrOG. I severely underestimated the stretch!) Where as the one on the right stayed much shorter and has fatter leaves with stockier buds. Anyways! Sorry for the rant! Again, please tell me what you may think.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Growmax302; 07-03-2018, 12:50 AM.

I’m not sure if you replied before I edited my post and uploaded the pictures. But currently there are a few pictures posted

Comment

Awesome! I also moved my light as far up as the can go! Spent about an hour trying to figure out how to get them higher and I finally did... the plant were sitting about 12inches away from the 600w light because of the stretch

Comment

*BUMP* any other input is much appreciated

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X