time to flush,, time to harvest green poison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time to flush,, time to harvest green poison

hi guys and gals, can anyone please advise me on this, im using green poison by sweet seeds, the fast one, [ 6 weeks flowering ], 2 pots in DWC bubbleponics, in a 4 foot x 4 foot tent, and using the SCROG technique firstly i was on 18/6 for 68 days and it still only filled 50% of the net which i thought was very slow, so i switched to 12/12 coz i was getting fed up with it, and using canna nutes and pk 13/14,and as time went on i noticed the the flowering phase was very slow as well and it was NO WAY going to finish in 6 weeks [42 days ] so ive decided to treat it as an 8/9 week flowering,and i am now on day 45 of flowering, and im keeping a close eye on the trichomes through a carson microscope, and i still dont have any trichomes gone milky,,, should i keep this running and wait for the trichomes to go milky??? and then go on to final flush????, or is it possible that some strains dont have the milky trichomes when they finish??? PLEASE HELP.....

Wait, wait, wait

Comment

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      how long should i flush for in DWC bubbler??

Please post a picture of the whole plant and a couple of buds to help people provide advice. Many growers wait until almost all trcihomes are cloudy, then start the flush.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      do the trichomes always go cloudy when ready with every strain??

Wait it out, it’s worth it....

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I’ve never grew one that dident 😎

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks mate...

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      how long should i flush for in DWC bubbler

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X