X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow Grow Journal, First Grow, Hydro

4x4 Grow Tent
    600w MH bulb (for veg)
    General Hydoponics Advanced Nutrient System (including Calimagic and Hydroguard)
    Strain is White Widow
    PH Checked 2x daily

Had a little bit of a rough start. Pretty sure I was over watering the rooter in the first few days. I had a constant top fed water stream coming at the rooter. I have stopped top feeding completely as of now, other than by hand. Had another post https://tinyurl.com/y9nt2yxj where I asked for some advice on early stage, but I think we're past that now.
    Post with 0 views. Carlos Cannabis First Grow Pics (First 2 Weeks)

Hey dude and congratulations to your first hydro grow !

Regarding the overfeeding you shoundt let the top feed stream flow on your root plugs, if you are using that. That can cause mold or rot.
    are they autos or are they just femenized?

you should check out the posts from me and Cannabliss . . cannabliss just recently harvested his grow and mine are done really soon. Our post will give you some advice regarding the WWstrain.
    both of us had some issues that you can learn proactive from.

we both growed Femenized White Widow from green house seeds.

Good luck with your grow! You're in the right place to get help and inspiration 😁

happy growing my guy, soon you have something like this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180630-234615_Chrome.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	309.4 KB
ID:	221889

Comment

I've upped the nutrients to "mild vegetative growth" based on the GH bottles. pH is checked daily. No training or anything done so far. There seems to be some slight discoloration to the leaves under grow light and with normal light, but it doesn't show up well in the photo. Not sure if there's a deficiency of some kind, but she seems really good otherwise.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking very lush, Carlos!!

I'm worried about these spots. I think its magnesium deficiency? I've added a little extra calmag and I think my ph was a tad low for magnesium intake. I was going to switch to 12/12 light and swap out for the HPS light. Does she look ready otherwise?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X