Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking input on proceeding with the grow

Hi,
    Rolling along on my 1st grow, about 4 weeks in on my 2 gorilla glue autos & they have finally gotten some traction & begun to grow with vigor. Looking for input on how to proceed.
    Priorities for this grow, 1st & foremost, to successfully harvest a quality, decent result, but also to have it done(not necessarily cured, but pulled from the soil) by mid to late august so I can leave town. Not particularly concerened with yield. Would be thrilled if end up with 2oz. out of it. Growing in a barrel with a single 300wLED & about 42" of height to work with. Have ruled out topping for this grow, haven't the time for the delays I am led to believe it adds to the grow time. Also trying to allow for at least 16" from top of plant to the light. Have accepted that 1 of the plants will probably have to be aborted due to space constrictions.
    My question is how to keep plant-height in check without slowing the process.
    Appreciative of any input,
    thanks

Lst or PBS (pinch, bend, and swell - aka supercropping Get some soft tie downs and try to train the plant to grow flat - for example, down and out, not up. I have a journal going with 5 auto lemon OG haze going into their 4th week... I plan on adding an update for this past week today after a res change. I'm trying something a bit different on each plant. 1 top with heavy defoliation, 1 top w/less defol, 1 top with no defol. 2 not topped (bc they were slow to the party). Feel free to follow along and we can go on our first auto journey together...
    Last edited by farmerjim; 07-01-2018, 06:16 AM.
    Instagram: @farmerjim420
    What is VPD?
    diygrowdata.com

Completed:
    #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
    Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
    In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
    In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
    • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
    • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
    • #diyrdwc
    • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

Thanks jim👍
      will make it a point to follow your grow. LST does seem necessary, just wasnt sure if & how much it would slow things up. Going to take the abortee and place outside for a week or 2 & experiment with some bending/pinching just for a bit of practice before I part ways with her.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X