Blue Cheese Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Cheese Auto

Any suggestions on how tame this thing? I've been lst it's entire life. I did some defoliating few days ago. It looks like I haven't touched the thing.

My concern is the leaves covering the bud sites. I've done my best trying to tuck and or tie down the leaves. Not sure if I should just let It go or keep trying.

The 2nd pic is from when I defoliated a few days ago. First pic is from this morning.

I am currently growing some blue cheese my self. They are bushy beast... And will snap right back if you don't tie them down. I would suggest getting some plant ties and some safety pins so you can tie down to the edge's of the pot. Looking good though, very healthy looking.

Comment

Lmao the first pic is of the plant tied down. I'll go in today and try and pull some more down. Hopefully this time it looks like I did something to this plant. Appreciate the info

Comment

Lol sorry couldn't see any ties in first pick, on a phone hard to see much. Don't feel bad if it still looks wild when you're done. I know mine do. Have one I named bush master, it's still budding out like crazy though.

Comment

Are you growing a Blue cheese Auto? Or just a regular fem? How old is yours?

Comment

Mine are fem photos, they are 9 weeks old , 2 weeks on 12/12

Comment

• Pmoe90
              Pmoe90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Right on. Good luck on your grow! Thanks for the input.

I used Just lst on my autos and did well. But im more exp with photos.

Comment

• Pmoe90
              Pmoe90 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is my first auto grow. Lol just hoping for the best.

I did the rest of the plant. Looks a little better. I did snap one of my branches not sure if it will recover or not. After all that I did I'm glad it was only one. Hopefully it recovers. Or should I cut this off? I put some tape around the snap.

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              It will be fine. Call it early supercropping. Lol

Green75 Pmoe90 Hey check out the videos from Green75. Amazing botanical BDSM training videos. Those friggin plants just pull out wires tryin to get loose!

Comment

• Pmoe90
              Pmoe90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Appreciate it. Just watched a few. The dude is dope!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X